+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SW- 71.3kg (put on a bit from end of Jan)
    CW- 71.1kg
    GW- 67kgs

B- 1 piece toast w butter
    MT- banana, coconut and chia smoothie
    L- eggs + ?
    D- sml piece of chicken w salad

Fat burner class done. Feeling good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got up this morning & went for a 3.6km walk before kids were up & morning school routine started. Done 8,201 steps already on FitBit & it's just shy of 11am... Being a bit naughty now & going to have a little Freddo frog with a cuppa because I'm feeling like crap due to my little man starting kindy this morning. Officially have 3 out of 4 kids at school now & hating it already Good luck everyone. Let's all smash our Feb goals 💪🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    SW 69.4kg (from yesterday)
    GW 67kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shells85 View Post
    Oh yes please! I'll take any tips, recipes, anything you'll give me 😀
    La zuppa soups and Hansell soups are delicious (although high in salt) all natural products that are low cal. The la zuppa range do a "cup of soup" selection that are 26/28 cals! I could team it with some spiralized zuchini (spiralized was $5 in Kmart, it's essentially a bit pencil sharpener) and then you can get Konjac noodle (brands are "splendier" "changs" in Coles/Woolies and you can get them in Asian grocers for cheaper) they are like 8cals per 100g. Don't mind the smell, rinse them well and when you add them to things they take that flavour. They aren't something you'd die to eat on a non fast day but they do fill a hole on a fast day.
    There are loads of 5:2 cook books about (new agencys, woolies etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    La zuppa soups and Hansell soups are delicious (although high in salt) all natural products that are low cal. The la zuppa range do a "cup of soup" selection that are 26/28 cals! I could team it with some spiralized zuchini (spiralized was $5 in Kmart, it's essentially a bit pencil sharpener) and then you can get Konjac noodle (brands are "splendier" "changs" in Coles/Woolies and you can get them in Asian grocers for cheaper) they are like 8cals per 100g. Don't mind the smell, rinse them well and when you add them to things they take that flavour. They aren't something you'd die to eat on a non fast day but they do fill a hole on a fast day.
    There are loads of 5:2 cook books about (new agencys, woolies etc)
    Ahh thank you! This is very helpful. I actually one of the "Zoodles" gadgets. I am going to sit down a bit later & try work out a bit of a meal plan for fasting days. I find some days I'll just have a cuppa in the morning until lunch time so I think I should be ok.. Dinner is where I'm a little concerned as we are a family of 6 & I really don't have the time to do separate meals. Think I'll just do a protein with veg & I'll fill up on mainly veg.
    Will keep my eyes open for the cookbooks. Can't thank you enough for the info you have already given me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Righto, I've been debating whether to come clean with actual numbers but stuff it, I may as well. 70 on the nose yesterday which is 1.5kgs up from several weeks ago (although 2.5 down from Xmas). My happy weight is 67/68 so I'm aiming for somewhere around there. My stretch target is 66 but it's hard yakka maintaining it unless I eat like a bird. Anyway, I'm giving 5:2 another crack as well. Today is a fast day. Like @SpecialK I don't eat anything during the day except a couple of coffees (one proper at 125 cals and the other gross without milk) and maybe a miso soup (20 cals). I save my calories for dinner.

We'll see how I go. I'm not going to get hung up on exercise, I'm already doing 2-3 spin classes a week, a 5km walk most nights and 3-4 half hour weight sessions a week. That's enough.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

SpecialK  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying to stay accountable
    So breakfast today was a smoothie 300cals,
    Lunch a salad, under 200cals, and dinner is a LBW beef stew, the fam will have it with rice and I'll have a little bit in a bowl on its own, I usually try to skip dinner if I can, I hate going to bed with a stomach full of food because I feel like it's pointless. I know I probably shouldn't skip meals, but it's how I lost my weight last time. It's a slow cooker meal so I'll just eat super early, maybe 4 pm and then go for a jog afterwards.

How much water is everyone drinking?

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    today is so hot, and I have been on the move, so I have now filled a 600ml bottle three times. so I will easily get 2 lt today. probably closer to 3 lt before the day is over. marie.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    How much water is everyone drinking?
    2-3 litres a day 😊

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's calorie intake for the day?
    I do 1500. Anything less than that and I automatically store my fat 😭

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm finding that with being on the Sandomigran, I'm almost constantly feeling hungry no matter what I eat, until I get to the point of feeling sick because of how much I've eaten.