+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh in day & sad to say no loss, no gain. Stayed the same 😟 Had a bad food day yesterday so not really a surprise & I badly injured my toe so exercise hasn't happened either. Oh well back into it today!
    On a side note, does anyone else struggle on weekends when their husbands/kids are home? I go good all week then come the weekend my husband just eats what he wants & I often indulge a little too. I know I could say no but it's tough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fallen a little off the wagon! Thanks sick kiddies and a mumma that's been forgetting to even eat (living off Pepsi Max argh such a slacker). I've still managed to fit in some Pilates or my latest is Taebo but not walking or running. DH is back some time this week so I'll get straight back into my running and bootcamp starts back tomorrow night. Haven't even jumped on the scales, I'm too scared too eeekk.
    Great work to all you ladies

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    today 72kg. 500gm lost. im very happy. I have been focused on the little indulgences, and really talking myself slim this week. Now that I have a celebration to look forward to in april I seem to have the motivation to work a bit harder. I hope everyone is having good progress. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last week:- 80.05kg.

This Week:- 79.1kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been AWOL. Haven't been as focussed as I'd have liked so far this month. Weighed myself this morning and have lost 500g since the end of January. Am happy I have lost something! I've been sick this week so there's been a lot of lying around which is so frustrating. Anyway, still
    heading in the right direction, 3.6kg down this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been a bit off track lately with weight going up & down. But have signed up for the For Fit sake challenge to raise funds for people with disabilities for the first 10 days of March so that will really push to do loads more walking.
    If you would like to make a donation please feel free to contact me for the link.

Thank you & good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm feeling trimmer.

Combined with the sensible eating I've been doing a fair bit of gardening which has helped burn some calories.

In addition to this I've been periodically stressed, which decreases my appetite.

Nevertheless it's nice to be a bit lighter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gained 200g this week 😕 so I was 96.1 but still down 500g from beginning of this month. Not going to reach my goal this month. Need to get this weight shifting. I've got just under 6 weeks till my birthday and I would love to be under 90 by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like there are a few of us having a bit of a ho-hum month.
    I haven't lost this past week or so but haven't gained either. I've just started back on lite n easy so I'm hoping that will be the kick in the pants I need. I do feel less bloated already, if I keep my motivation up I can hopefully just chip away at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to report I lost 2kg this past week. I was testing out the 5:1 & I just couldn't do it. So signed up to Weight Watchers on Tuesday & as a result 2kg in 6 days.
    Hope everyone else has a good week

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shells85 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (25-02-2016),babyno1onboard  (24-02-2016),Mama of 1  (22-02-2016)