+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    So I accidentally sent a muff shot to my personal trainer 😳
    I had to do a weigh in and send a pic of the number on the scales. As every gram counts I tend to do this in the buff, post morning wee, naturally.
    Well, apparently my glass scales are quite reflective so my trainer got an extra special surprise. I'm just hoping she didn't notice 🙏
    Do we have any updates??!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my trainer didn't seem traumatised when I saw her yesterday, and she didn't burst into hysterical laughter. Either she didn't notice or I'm a humiliating meme doing the rounds of fitness forums everywhere 😬

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

babyla  (11-02-2016),Shells85  (12-02-2016)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im 72.5 today. 200g loss from last week. I have been around this weight since October. I need to focus more on my eating. I have been going to the gym five days a week, so I think my exercise is pretty good. now I have booked a venue for our 40th wedding anniversary party in april, so I have a clear goal of 65 - 67 kg by april. it should be doable. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    95.9kg this morning so a loss of 600g this week. Would've liked more but still pretty happy with that. 11 days no chocolate and have exercised most days. Also took measurements last saturday so will redo them in a couple of weeks.
    How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I again don't expect a loss this week - it was my birthday and then we're off to the city on Sunday for an appointment on Monday at 8.30am (have to be there at the hospital at 7am for bloods) but DH and I will be alone (OMG!!) so we're going to go out for dinner on the Sunday night and I'm just going to eat the food and enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A small gain this week getting really frustrated with it all. Have been logging everything in MFP but really need to get the energy to do more excercise.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDino View Post
    A small gain this week getting really frustrated with it all. Have been logging everything in MFP but really need to get the energy to do more excercise.

Good luck everyone
    Easier said than done but try not to be too disheartened! If weight loss was easy we would all be at OUR ideal weight(sorry I have issues with BMI)

Treat today as a new beginning and give yourself a well deserved pat on the back for your perseverance
    You are taking steps to improve your overall health and wellbeing, weight is only one of those components

Be kind to yourself and good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Carpe diem 2013 For This Useful Post:

MyDino  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDino View Post

Good luck everyone
    It's easier said then done, but really just try to focus on the positives, like think about how your actually feeling more energetic/better, beating yourself up won't help.

I'm already doing this as I know when I weigh in on Monday, it's not going to pretty! So I'm preparing!!

I'm also giving myself a pat on the back for when I crashed and burned three times by lunch time this week I didn't keep going, I don't know if its just me but when I stuff up I'll tend to be like its all over now-oh I'll just eat those muffins, oh there's biscuits from the other day I'll have some of those, oh ice cream I may as well eat 568l of that, oh since I've eaten all that I'll just stand in the pantry and eat a whole chocolate 😫

On a side note I use MFP, sometimes it just makes it more confusing/irritating because the math says there should be a bigger loss so I'm like- hey wtf you ripped me off this week!? 😜😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sparklebug For This Useful Post:

MyDino  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February Weight Loss Challenge

Yes I find it frustrating at times, but have cut down on what I am eating since logging my calories because I try really hard to stay within daily allowance.

Had a much better day today got my step goal and dos 20 on the trampoline with DS & that burns a lot of calories

Thanks for the support
    Last edited by MyDino; 14-02-2016 at 11:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok bad week, no time for running the week, only 3 gym session and zero watching what I ate.

All this lead to this weigh in outcome

Last weigh in
    CW 77.8

600gm gain

FML 😤😤

Tomorrow is a new day!!!!

I hope for better results next week!!