+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Bugger. I am Up 1kg over the weekend, so technically only lost about 1.5kg last week. Annoying.
    I'm supposed to be going out for dinner and drinks again this coming Saturday but it undoes so much hard work all in just one day it hardly seems worth it. Not to mention the lost sleep, not feeling 100% and then not exercising or eating well the following day. Hmmm.

Back into it today. Hoping for a 2kg loss this week.
    Don't be upset, weight naturally fluctuates 1-2kgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I accidentally sent a muff shot to my personal trainer 😳
    I had to do a weigh in and send a pic of the number on the scales. As every gram counts I tend to do this in the buff, post morning wee, naturally.
    Well, apparently my glass scales are quite reflective so my trainer got an extra special surprise. I'm just hoping she didn't notice 🙏

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (09-02-2016),babyla  (09-02-2016),babyno1onboard  (11-02-2016),Izzys Dragon  (09-02-2016),JR03  (09-02-2016),Mama of 1  (10-02-2016),misskittyfantastico  (09-02-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (10-02-2016),My Beloved Ones  (09-02-2016),Shells85  (10-02-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (10-02-2016),sunnygirl79  (09-02-2016),Theboys&me  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    So I accidentally sent a muff shot to my personal trainer
    I had to do a weigh in and send a pic of the number on the scales. As every gram counts I tend to do this in the buff, post morning wee, naturally.
    Well, apparently my glass scales are quite reflective so my trainer got an extra special surprise. I'm just hoping she didn't notice
    Oh dear God! This made me giggle way too much!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

babyla  (09-02-2016),calicocat  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well, apparently my glass scales are quite reflective so my trainer got an extra special surprise. I'm just hoping she didn't notice 🙏
    Bahahaha!!! Hilarious!

I've been umming and ahing about joining this thread. Definitely joining now! I also have reflective scales so will be sure to be vigilant regarding unintentional muff shots 😂

I'll weigh in tomorrow. It's gonna suck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh lordey, that is freakin hilarious! Or should I say hairlarious. You just made my day. When's your next session with her?
    FYI she totally noticed hahaha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I'm sorry but that is hilarious 😂😂

She probably didn't notice, don't worry. Actually you'll be able to tell if she noticed or not the next time you see her!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see her again tomorrow so stay tuned, fingers (and legs!) crossed she didn't notice 😬
    I showed DP the pic after I'd sent it to see if anything 'jumped out' at him and his immediate reaction was "woah, you must really like this chick" 😩

13. The Following User Says Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

Mama of 1  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Bahahaha!!! Hilarious!

I've been umming and ahing about joining this thread. Definitely joining now! I also have reflective scales so will be sure to be vigilant regarding unintentional muff shots 😂

I'll weigh in tomorrow. It's gonna suck.
    Join us, join us! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Join us, join us! 😉
    I'm in!

71kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's gold 👍🏻