+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh in this morning & am down 400g. Which I know isn't much but I'm actually very happy with that considering it was my birthday on Saturday & I may of had cheesecake Saturday AND Sunday and some sneaky red frogs 🙈
    Today is officially the start of the 5:2 for me. I've decided Monday's & Wednesday's will be my "fast days" as Monday's is my full, clean the house day & I normally am too busy to eat before lunch anyway & Wednesday's because we are starting playgroup & I probably wouldn't eat there anyway until I come home for lunch. Hoping to see some results.
    Oh & I confess my alarm went off at 5:55am for my walk... And I pressed snooze. Whoops. Doesn't matter, I should easily hit 10k steps on my Fitbit anyway. Good luck ladies. Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a blow out over the weekend (pizza, nachos, KFC, beer & wine) ... I feel so gross just writing that :/ ... So I was happy to still have a loss of 500g. Hopefully the damage doesn't creep on in the next few days...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Shells85  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very drained and losing motivation lately. Have been staying within calorie count & have cut portion size but still not seeing the results. This is normally the time I will just self sabotage but I am determined to get this weight of this year.

Have signed up for a walking challenge in March to raise funds for people with disabilities, so I am really pushing myself to step up the walking in preparation for this.

Good luck to everyone keep up the good work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Okay weigh in day, even though I only started trying on Monday.
    75.5kg this morning, that's 2.5 kg down this week. Out for dinner tonight though so I'm guessing I'll be up come Monday. Hopefully not much though. Still gotta have a life, right?
    Bugger. I am Up 1kg over the weekend, so technically only lost about 1.5kg last week. Annoying.
    I'm supposed to be going out for dinner and drinks again this coming Saturday but it undoes so much hard work all in just one day it hardly seems worth it. Not to mention the lost sleep, not feeling 100% and then not exercising or eating well the following day. Hmmm.

Back into it today. Hoping for a 2kg loss this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    SW - 72.9kg
    CW - 72.6kg

Can't say I'm overjoyed with that but considering my cheese binge and the most of a packet of salt and vinegar chips that made their way into my tummy this week, it's better than nothing?
    Just keep swimming...
    Last edited by misskittyfantastico; 08-02-2016 at 17:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @misskittyfantastico any loss is progress and a move in the right direction!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok checking in late..

Friday weigh in..

SW 78.1
    CW 77.2

Very happy with that result but have had a bit of a blowout weekend😁 it's all good though, sometimes you just need one 😝

Back at it tomorrow 👍🏻

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama of 1 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been sick for the last few days so got to weigh in this morning

SW: 80.5kg

CW: 79.6kg

GW: 75.5kg (for end of Feb)

My ideal weight is 65kgs but aiming for December.

My food intake has been terrible since I had a virus or gastro or something. Today is a new day though 👌

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick question to those who follow the 5:2 diet.. Yesterday was my 1st day & it was a "fast day", I was planning for my other fast day to be tomorrow but as this morning was so hectic & ended up in an unexpected Dr's appt with DD1 & running around like a headless chook I decide I may as well use today as a fast day.
    Is this recommended? Fasting on 2 consecutive days? Do you do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shells85 View Post
    A quick question to those who follow the 5:2 diet.. Yesterday was my 1st day & it was a "fast day", I was planning for my other fast day to be tomorrow but as this morning was so hectic & ended up in an unexpected Dr's appt with DD1 & running around like a headless chook I decide I may as well use today as a fast day.
    Is this recommended? Fasting on 2 consecutive days? Do you do it?
    Michael Moseley (the author of the book) only recommends non consecutive days to make the way of life more sustainable, not because of any difference in effect.
    I've don't b2b's (back to back) before when I've had to.
    They are harder I think, but some people prefer to do it that way to get them "out of the way".
    Good luck tomorrow!