+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone used Dr Chris Nichols - Murdoch?

Hi
    I am about see Dr Chris Nichols as my Obstetrician and was wondering if anyone else has seen him and does he do scans at each visit and after your 10 week appointment when does he next see you?
    Thanks heaps!
    Dani

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a terrible experience with him. He didn't scan me once in the room during my pregnancy. He was really relaxed with testing: didn't have my weight measured once, didn't have a urine test once and every time I asked a question he brushed me off or would just print a sheet of paper for me to read. As a first time mum I didn't know this wasn't normal until this pregnancy now and seeing a great OB. I walked away from my first child not even knowing any information about my birth or pregnancy which after requesting information for my new OB I found things like I had an anterior placenta/ bub was posterior. Not overly important things but still would have been nice to know what was going on.
    I ended up having a major complications that meant I had to stay in hospital for 7 nights. I only saw him twice and the last occasion he told me 'don't worry you'll be fine' ....that was it. And it annoys me that people on these sites say he is one of the best in the country (that was why I picked him) because after being in hospital for so long I became friends with some of the nurses who said they would NEVER use him. I've since met nurses that work there that have also said he is horrible and too. They all pretty much said that Dr Pretorius would be the only one they would see...... Hope your experience is better than mine..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alittlebitexcited For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (14-08-2016)