Closed Thread
Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've never done opks TNTH. Is there a reading time for accuracy? Maybe call the clinic to check

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first pic was within less than a minute of the test being done and the second would have been only a couple of minutes after it was done.

Called the clinic and they were umming and ahhing about what to do. I'm now waiting at a Laverty to see if they can get the results back in time if I get the bloods done now. If not I'll wait until the morning. The after hours nurse said the pic isn't very clear 🙄 it's more clear than the one that I've uploaded (BH quality isn't great) so I think it's very clear!

Anyway I'm slightly frustrated because last cycle the same thing happened and I was already ovulating when I took the trigger and they called me pretty late with the result (about 8pm) and they were like "yeah you're already ovulating so you should trigger immediately".

Trying to remain in my zen state but feeling slightly frustrated. Almost a 'here we go again' feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no tortoise! It's so frustrating when the timing gets thrown out of control. Fingers crossed it all works out well and transfer goes ahead right on time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Thanks @gillpill. I had the bloods today and keeping everything crossed that they call tonight and say false alarm and that I need more bloods tomorrow or Tuesday or something along those lines. I'll be slightly more annoyed if they tell me to trigger! My FS wanted me back for bloods and another scan on Wednesday so now I'm wondering how the hell I could make it to Wednesday if I'm already getting a positive OPK! Either way I'm glad I followed my gut instinct this morning because at least now I'll have some idea of what's going on. I don't even know the results from Friday's blood because they just said "we'll only call you if the plan changes" 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's always something when you're ttc, huh?

What day of your cycle are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Certainly looks like you're surging!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What kind of cycle are you doing TNTH? I've never used a trigger except for EPU, as I ovulate naturally so they said I didn't need one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing a natural cycle and on day 13 with two follies going for gold so I assume that could be why I'm roughly a day behind. I normally O on day 14 but maybe this cycle it will be day 15??

Our clinic always does a trigger for any type of transfer because it apparently helps the lining to become more plump and helps with the body preparing for pregnancy. I ovulate on my own so that's not an issue. They will still make me take the trigger even when I've started ovulating (that's what they did last cycle) so I'll wait and see when they want me to take it. I'm still waiting for a phone call but just had a lovely V Day dinner with DP and now we are going to head home and watch a movie in bed 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

The verdict is in... I'm surging and FS has now said I need to trigger immediately. Moral of of the story.. even when your FS says they will see on you in another 5 days for bloods and scans, listen to your body and go with your gut! Glad I did the OPK and glad I went for bloods today!

Trigger complete! They will tell me tomorrow if transfer will be Thursday or Friday depending on progesterone levels.
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 14-02-2016 at 20:42.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (14-02-2016),gillpill  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That seems really strange they weren't monitoring more closely, glad you worked it out! Good luck for transfer!