Closed Thread
Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Flower78 fingers crossed for 3rd time. Well 5th counting IUI.

Spoke to Dr starting on a artifical thaw this time so on tablets twice a day then progesterone pessaries thru till blood test, then if it's positive continue untill 10weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will that be Progynova? I did that on my last FET and it was pretty easy. Fingerscrossed! We had success on cycle six including IUI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup progynova twice a day i think she said I'm sure it would not be anything like the stim medication lol.
    How's your cycle going are you close to starting up again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM that's great that they are changing up your cycle. What does that med do? When do you start it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She mentioned that tablets are to keep the lining thickness the whole way thru and the other is the support afterwards so will stop any bleeding, I thought I would stop them at blood test but just read thru the MIVF booklet and it says for you stay on both till 11 / 12 weeks if a positive. Could be very costly over 11 weeks paying full price on them but definitely worth it 😊
    CD1 today so I have pick up tomorrow before the clinic close and start Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy she changed the cycle up hopefully this will make the difference we need

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much is the progesterone? Is it in pessaries? I've decided to stay on them even though my clinic said I'll be okay without them haha. I paid $55 for 18 days worth if I do two a day but they suggested dropping down to 1 per day because they aren't needed lol. Hopefully yours are just as cheap! I would send you some if they didn't need to be kept cold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not to sure how much but I did a quick Google and it come up with $63 for 15 tablets but that was a quick good at chemist warehouse. I will look around if i stay on them for 11 weeks lol I hope they are more like your price lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a HRT cycle so Progynova is basically oestrogen to build up lining. You won't ovulate so need progesterone after as you won't have a corpus luteum to make it until the placenta takes over that's why you need it so long. Makes timing easy though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a while away from cycling again. Due AF soon but we will be away on holiday so will need to wait for the cycle after