Closed Thread
Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oooooh I was so scared of a false positive .... now I'm not sure whether to run out and POAS tonight, or just wait till tomorrow? Maybe I'll wait as I've lasted this long!!!

Baby lady bug - so sweet!

@Amy1926 well done on the gym and diet regime .... wish I was even close to me ideal weight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    I am sure you will lose the weight again I have lost 10Kg with 5 days a week at the gym and low GI diet. I am now at my ideal weight so I am hopeful that I have done enough to get my body ready for #1 IUI.

Don't they say morning sickness is a good sign healthy!
    Haha yeah I don't go to the gym. I've no motivation to do that. I lost it by not eating many carbs....something that I find very hard to do haha.

We have a scan booked for Saturday so fingers crossed everything is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayls81 View Post
    oooooh I was so scared of a false positive .... now I'm not sure whether to run out and POAS tonight, or just wait till tomorrow? Maybe I'll wait as I've lasted this long!!!

Baby lady bug - so sweet!

@Amy1926 well done on the gym and diet regime .... wish I was even close to me ideal weight!
    As long as you haven't been taking any medication with HCG you shouldn't get a false positive

Yeah we have an app that tells us how big our little Pingu is every week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FS called today. Got my scan at 10:45 this Friday and got a call straight after from city fertility saying we got our donor sperm we wanted. So that is all paid for. So just got to wait till friday to see when ill have the IUI. Excited and nervous at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juju bean View Post
    FS called today. Got my scan at 10:45 this Friday and got a call straight after from city fertility saying we got our donor sperm we wanted. So that is all paid for. So just got to wait till friday to see when ill have the IUI. Excited and nervous at the same time
    Yay how exciting! Fingers crossed for you both!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Juju bean  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

@Amy1926 welcome!! Hopefully time will pass quickly and you'll be into the full swing of baby making! There's some great girls in here. Our (beautyofthesoul is my better half) TTC journey has come to an end for now (hopefully everything goes well for us) but I'm still hanging around to cheer everyone on 😊 I'm looking forward to reading about your journey to come! I'm not clued up on IUI though because we got straight into IVF.
    @Hayls81 welcome back. I'm sorry that your IUI's didn't do the trick but sounds like IVF has! I'm predicting a BFP for you lol. Hurry up and pee on a stick!!! 😂
    @jujubean that's awesome news about the donor! Can't wait til you are in your next TWW! More than that, I can't wait to hear how you go at the end of it!
    @NandM how are you holding up? 8dpo!! Will you test tomorrow???!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @Amy1926 welcome!! Hopefully time will pass quickly and you'll be into the full swing of baby making! There's some great girls in here. Our (beautyofthesoul is my better half) TTC journey has come to an end for now (hopefully everything goes well for us) but I'm still hanging around to cheer everyone on 😊 I'm looking forward to reading about your journey to come! I'm not clued up on IUI though because we got straight into IVF.
    @Hayls81 welcome back. I'm sorry that your IUI's didn't do the trick but sounds like IVF has! I'm predicting a BFP for you lol. Hurry up and pee on a stick!!! 😂
    @jujubean that's awesome news about the donor! Can't wait til you are in your next TWW! More than that, I can't wait to hear how you go at the end of it!
    @NandM how are you holding up? 8dpo!! Will you test tomorrow???!!!
    Thanks @TortoiseNotTheHare we are excited about the journey ahead. Congrats on BFP 😊 sending lots of positive vibes your way.
    Staying positive about IUI but we would have preferred to go straight to IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @TortoiseNotTheHare we are excited about the journey ahead. Congrats on BFP 😊 sending lots of positive vibes your way.
    There have been plenty of people have who have fallen with IUI 😊 every attempt brings you closer to a BFP! I think it sucks that each state has different rules but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Thanks for the positive vibes 😊 hoping our little Pingu remains a sticky bub!! Can't wait to have a bub in my arms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Amy1926!
    We're actually a success story for IUI. Fell pregnant on the first attempt and our DD is just over 2 weeks old!

Wishing you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TNTH. Will update on friday with hopefully some good news!!!