Closed Thread
Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Little chickadee on board 95% survived the thaw and Dr was happy it had started to expand since thaw.... now we wait!
    Oh yay! I'm so excited! When in your BT? I hope time flies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the wait goes fast too eeek I'm sure it will busy week ahead! 10 days till bloods so 18th may.!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone heard from @Grannyblank? I hope things are going well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Has anyone heard from @Grannyblank? I hope things are going well!!
    Thanks for checking in! I don't get in here much as I've been a bit crazy with work and building my new house etc, but all things seem to be going well against the odds! 10w2d today. Had a scan a week and a half ago and all good. It's still surreal..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grannyblank For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Thanks for checking in! I don't get in here much as I've been a bit crazy with work and building my new house etc, but all things seem to be going well against the odds! 10w2d today. Had a scan a week and a half ago and all good. It's still surreal..
    That's fantastic!!! You have a real miracle story to tell there! It goes to show you can beat the odds and that's one strong bubba in there! So happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

I have just finished 4 days of reading. I have enjoyed hearing everybody's journeys so far. Its so good to hear success stories and also the awesome support you have shown each other.

For us
    Me 31 DP 40 waiting for Donor to start #1 IUI. We should be at the top of the list by July. We had our first counseling appt. It will be me having the treatment to carry which is a challenge as I have PCOS. Our FS very confident that its something we can overcome. I have resently lost 10Kg which has helped the PCOS. I feel healthy and fit. Has anyone else also been challenged by PCOS?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy1926 For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone 😊

I was part of a similar thread on here many months ago when DP and I were going through IUI. 3 goes and no baby dust.

We had a little break, for many reasons and we've just had our first round of IVF and I'm heading in for me BT tomorrow - so feeling optimistic.

Must wanted to say hi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers Crossed for you! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayls81 View Post
    Hello everyone ������

I was part of a similar thread on here many months ago when DP and I were going through IUI. 3 goes and no baby dust.

We had a little break, for many reasons and we've just had our first round of IVF and I'm heading in for me BT tomorrow - so feeling optimistic.

Must wanted to say hi
    Hi @Hayls81 i think I remember you from before. Sorry to hear your IUI's didn't work.

Where are you up to with the IVF cycle? What BT are you having done tomorrow?
    Last edited by BeautyOfTheSoul; 11-05-2016 at 11:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    I have just finished 4 days of reading. I have enjoyed hearing everybody's journeys so far. Its so good to hear success stories and also the awesome support you have shown each other.

For us
    Me 31 DP 40 waiting for Donor to start #1 IUI. We should be at the top of the list by July. We had our first counseling appt. It will be me having the treatment to carry which is a challenge as I have PCOS. Our FS very confident that its something we can overcome. I have resently lost 10Kg which has helped the PCOS. I feel healthy and fit. Has anyone else also been challenged by PCOS?
    Welcome @Amy1926. I hope July comes up quickly for you! We have been lucky that by doing IVF we had no wait list at either clinic we have been to. I can't imagine having to wait for a donor - must be so hard!

I have PCOS but haven't done IUI. But it may be better if they medicate you as they can control your cycle that way. I can see if being too much of an issue other than that. i was fortunate that IVF just took control of my cycle and the meds made me get AF so we could start the cycle.

Good luck!