Closed Thread
Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yer i bet it goes slow. I hate waiting. Im not patient at all but having work seems to help make the days go faster.
    Im just hoping for one decent egg that we can go ahead this cycle. Its weird being in the other postion. I now know how DP was feeling during her cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM good luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a little one not far after us!
    @Juju bean and @gillpill hope this cycle goes fast for you and your IUI brings much happiness!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (07-05-2016),NandM  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    @NandM good luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a little one not far after us!
    @Juju bean and @gillpill hope this cycle goes fast for you and your IUI brings much happiness!
    Thanks beauty! You girls must be so excited that the change in clinic and donor finally brought you that BFP!

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Ahhhhhh!!! How exciting! Make way for that little bubba cos they are moving in tomorrow! How do you feel?
    @Juju bean and @gillpill how are you girls?
    We're good! I've been super busy with work and tired from all the physical stuff. I barely get time to come on here anymore. I quickly read and catch up on my breaks and then they're over! But yeah DP is due for her scan this coming Friday which I can't get time off for and I'm going to call in sick for the insemination coz I really can't miss that. I don't want to and would really regret not going especially if it took! Makes me wish I was still at my old work where I had more flexibility but getting home more than 2 hours earlier everyday means more time with DP. Stressing a little bit but I refuse to put work ahead of family so I'm going to have to get around it somehow. I want to be there for DP as much as I possibly can IYKWIM. Sigh. Fingers crossed it's the one that works

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very excited that the change in clinic helped! I'm so very glad that we changed. It has been such a positive experience with this clinic. I've really loved it.

Now I can't wait for our first scan. I'm excited to see the little one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Thanks beauty! You girls must be so excited that the change in clinic and donor finally brought you that BFP!

We're good! I've been super busy with work and tired from all the physical stuff. I barely get time to come on here anymore. I quickly read and catch up on my breaks and then they're over! But yeah DP is due for her scan this coming Friday which I can't get time off for and I'm going to call in sick for the insemination coz I really can't miss that. I don't want to and would really regret not going especially if it took! Makes me wish I was still at my old work where I had more flexibility but getting home more than 2 hours earlier everyday means more time with DP. Stressing a little bit but I refuse to put work ahead of family so I'm going to have to get around it somehow. I want to be there for DP as much as I possibly can IYKWIM. Sigh. Fingers crossed it's the one that works
    Yeah I would imagine it's tricky seeing as you have started your new job. Maybe try and explain to them that you have something urgent that has come up but that it is a one off and offer to make up time etc. Usually it's the behaviour of the person that is looked at more than the fact that a new starter needs time off. If you are showing transparency (to some level) and a desire to be a team player then they can't really hold that against you.

Hope you find a way to be there on the big day!! I hope it works and that you have a little bub on the way soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @NandM!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

NandM  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for transfer @NandM! It has to be a good omen that it's on Mother's Day!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

NandM  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little chickadee on board 95% survived the thaw and Dr was happy it had started to expand since thaw.... now we wait!
    Attached Images

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

almai  (10-05-2016),Flower78  (09-05-2016),gillpill  (09-05-2016),TandR  (09-05-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That looks beautiful NandM! Lovely little blast. Good luck, hope the tww flies!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

NandM  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM that's fantastic!! What a good looking blast! Yay!!! Hope the two weeks go super fast! I agree Mother's Day is a good omen so I'm hoping this is your BFP!