Closed Thread
Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

My HCG has been doubling away every 48hrs and is now 3769! My P4 levels are bothering me though 😕 45.9 wtf?! My levels were higher with my chem! The professor says they are perfectly fine but I've asked for pessaries anyway 😁
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 05-05-2016 at 15:25.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (05-05-2016),gillpill  (06-05-2016),Kazzy36  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    My HCG has been doubling away every 48hrs and is now 3769! My P4 levels are bothering me though 😕 45.9 wtf?! My levels were higher with my chem! The professor says they are perfectly fine but I've asked for pessaries anyway 😁
    That's an awesome HCG! Yay!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news TNTH! I'm plodding along here 9W2D no morning sickness... just more aware of smells. Heading off to Adelaide to see the obstetrician on Tuesday - making it all very real!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

Chekry  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You might be a lucky one that doesn't get morning sickness @Kazzy36! Take it as a blessing lol.

I was gagging this morning so not sure I'll get away with it but time will tell.

What's everyone thoughts on P4? What were your levels like? Did they ever dip and rise? Apparently they bounce around all the time but I want to make sure my body is helping Pingu out not working against him/her.

I went and picked up the pessaries and again the nurse told me my levels looked good but said it couldn't hurt that I wanted them. I feel like I'm being paranoid haha.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awesome news TNTH strong bubba there. Your P4 is excellent for a natural cycle without any support. I understand worrying but I really wouldn't, it's a great level for 5 weeks. I only had mine tested once both pregnancies because it was crazy high both times but that was following fresh cycles both times.

Good luck to gillpill, juju bean and NandM! Hoping for BFPs all around.

Kazzy I can't believe you're already 9 weeks! Yikes! I never had MS with DS and only a tiny bit with DD

I'm 17+3, plodding along well. Been nesting a lot - clearing out cupboards and drawers and painting the cot for our princess. Have my morphology scan in under two weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing her again we've also chosen a name for her which we love! All in all, going well, but can't wait to hit 24 weeks - viability! Yay! And even more, can't wait until October.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (06-05-2016),Kazzy36  (05-05-2016),NandM  (05-05-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what, I'm actually feeling more okay with my because what you just said makes perfect sense! I wasn't stimming for EPU this time whereas when I had the chem I had been. This time I had one dominant follicle on ovulation which would be what's creating the p4 this time. When I had my EPU and the chem my P4 would have been higher because I had 12+ follies to create the P4 except poppy didn't stick around.

I guess given that it's a natural cycle and only one follie for me, my levels aren't bad. The Professor didn't expect them to be higher and he was adamant that my HCG is what he cared about and he said that was well beyond what he hoped to see.

Time to relax and enjoy this pregnancy!! I'll still use my v-bullets seeing as we have them now but might just take them for a little while.

The cot looks amazing! I love that you do colourful cots! So exciting that DD will be here soon! The preservation must be making it more and more exciting!! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

How are our new mums? I wanna hear about some squishy bubs! How are you all going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just need to make a funny confession that is probably only appropriate in here....

Everytime i see the initials FTM - i automatically think female to male transition.... and then have to correct myself to Full time mum

Oops

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

almai  (06-05-2016),Dougy  (05-05-2016),gillpill  (06-05-2016),NandM  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Just need to make a funny confession that is probably only appropriate in here....

Everytime i see the initials FTM - i automatically think female to male transition.... and then have to correct myself to Full time mum

Oops
    That's hilarious! I had never thought of that hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My P levels bounced between 30 - 50 in those early days. Natural cycle, no support. Holding my bundle as I type. Try to relax and enjoy Tortoise!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post

Oops
    Me too!