Closed Thread
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Positive test this morning so ovulate tomorrow transfer booked in for this Sunday whoop!
    Yay!! Hopefully you won't be far behind us with a BFP!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Positive test this morning so ovulate tomorrow transfer booked in for this Sunday whoop!
    Eep! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Hope all goes well with the transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news @NandM! Good luck with transfer on Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! We are excited but frustrated at the same time.
    The clinic said we won't get a transfer time untill Saturday afternoon! And that's when we find out what Dr will be doing it as ours is on holiday and the one we would see might not work Sunday! I guess we just need to stay calm till Saturday, I'm sure work will keep me busy lol!

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks that they are leaving you in suspense until then! Have you got something planned for Sunday that might clash?

What are your plans to keep you busy in the TWW? So you will be 5dpo on Sunday right? Are you going to pee on sticks? We had so much fun doing them lol. This was the first time it was actually enjoyable 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah no plans on Sunday just want to know lol. Mine and DP mums are back in NZ so can't take them out for lunch..
    Yup 5dpo sunday!
    DP said not to pee on sticks but I jumped on ebay and got 30 hahah forgot the ebay is connected to her email address so well she knows haha!
    I have a big visit at work next wens so that will be 3dp5dt so not touching a stick before then is my plan and that should keep me pretty busy!
    Will try and hold out but don't see that happening hahah my guess is next Thursday I will test! But trying not to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha fair enough! It's good to know the details in advance.. Kinda makes it feel like everything is under control!

Well if it helps we got our first squinter at 9dpo and a clear as day line at 10dpo so I would say go for it!! No harm in testing because if it's not a BFP yet doesn't mean it won't become one! If it's a BFP then you can watch it darken and hopefully continue to darken until bloods!

I'm such a bad influence 🙂🙃🙂

Haha DP caught you in the act hey? What brand are the tests you bought. Just keep in mind they might not be as sensitive as a FRER so could take longer to show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah she caught me bad! They where just some cheapie ones so I prob wont trust them lol testing is always fun haha! I prob will from Thursday even i think anything is going on in there I will be running for the FRER but having 30 I can keep peeing on sticks all the time haha! And I have Thursday off so it's even more tempting lol!

I am a semi control freak I manager 150 people under me so I love being organised and in control, but after 12 months if IUI and IVF and wait lists you would think I would have learnt but nope! 😊

How are you going? Have you got more bloods coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow what do you do for work? I say test on Thursday 😈

Yeah I'm okay! Plodding along and waiting to feel more pregnant lol. Yep bloods on Thursday and hoping that Pingu is growing strong! It's kinda scary knowing that we still might not be in the clear. The worrying never ends lol