Closed Thread
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant news ladies! Can totally sympathise with wanting to keep it on the quiet - every time DP comes homes it seems she has told someone else - much to my frustration! Truth be told i would rather keep mum on it until people start being curious and asking if i am getting fatter

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (29-04-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Great news girls! Although I kinda guessed by your evasiveness. You should've been pretty convinced by 14dpo. And an excellent number! Looks like a fresh blast might've been just what you needed, just like me!

What's your due date?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you so much girls!!! We are over the moon and yeah we were quietly confident but we were worried that at some point the line would head the other way. We are still staying cautiously optimistic and hoping that things go well!

I think a change in clinic was the key and my gosh it's been such a good experience so far. We are feeling blessed and just so happy. Eeeek!

Due at the start of Jan but won't be joining a DIG at this stage. Still don't want to jinx it!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh TNTH and beauty, I am so flippin happy for you both!!! Biggest congratulations!!! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy 🎉🎉😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checked in for an update... Chanting in my head 'please be pregnant'. I'm so happy for the both of you! Congratulations TNTH & Beauty! Such wonderful news. 🎉

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

almai  (29-04-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naww feeling so warm and fuzzy!! The amount of support that we have had from so many on here has been amazing and has really helped us to get through this with some level of sanity.

It really means a lot to us so thank you.. We couldn't be happier to share this news with you all!! It's still so surreal even though we had a build up to this moment over the past week. ❤️🐧

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (29-04-2016),Kazzy36  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tnth and beauty that's a great lot of pee sticks!!!! Congratulations! And that hcg number is great!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grannyblank For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (30-04-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know it's hard TNTH but try not to worry about jinxing anything and just enjoy the pregnancy. There's no reason why it won't be a wonderful nine months with a baby at the end, especially with such a great hcg level, and you can't change anything so you may as well just soak it up.

I wasted way too much of this pregnancy stressing about anything and everything but now I've let go and have realised what will be will be no matter my attitude towards it.

I know it's hard when you've had a rough time TTC but it's definitely more enjoyable when you're not letting yourself stress over everything! Go and buy a little something for your Bub and start imagining what life will be like in 9 months time!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TandR  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I know it's hard TNTH but try not to worry about jinxing anything and just enjoy the pregnancy. There's no reason why it won't be a wonderful nine months with a baby at the end, especially with such a great hcg level, and you can't change anything so you may as well just soak it up.

I wasted way too much of this pregnancy stressing about anything and everything but now I've let go and have realised what will be will be no matter my attitude towards it.

I know it's hard when you've had a rough time TTC but it's definitely more enjoyable when you're not letting yourself stress over everything! Go and buy a little something for your Bub and start imagining what life will be like in 9 months time!
    Very good point! We are actually picking something up for our announcement photo this weekend even though it's still a while off. We saw exactly what we wanted on gumtree (think vintage prop) and we figured why wait when we might not find something like that again in the future?! So we are taking a drive up the coast to get it either today or tomorrow.

I was actually completely sane and relaxed in the TWW so I guess there's no need to change that now but yeah it's a little worrying because I don't know what's going on in there. I have got some mild cramps still happening and the professor assures me that's perfectly normal so I'm ignoring them. I have a whole bunch of leftover pee sticks so we figured we may as well use them and that's providing reassurance too! The control line is so light today which was good to see!
    @NandM did I see correctly that you have bloods on Monday because of a level? What do they like to see it at? It's good that they are waiting for your body to be the perfect place for that little embie!

Our FS said that my levels were never at the right place when I had my transfers done before so it's good to know they are watching and waiting! We will be cheering you and little embie on in this TWW!

I hope nobody minds me hanging around here! We have been on this ride together and I don't want to leave lol
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 30-04-2016 at 09:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup more bloods monday checking LH. The nurse said my Dr LOVE blood tests so even with a positive pee test at home she will want bloods to confirm! Not sure what the LH level they want to see yesterday was at 10 so not ready yet everything else is spot on so I think ov should be in the next two days so not long... but feel so much better not being on meds this round