Closed Thread
Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Flower78 I think we are living in denial right now! This is the first time we have held out on making our own call before bloods though. Trying something new to see what the universe thinks of that!

That sucks that you didn't get through to Medicare. Our clinic dealt with them thankfully so we didn't have to deal with that! Hope you have more luck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow tortoise and beauty. Will be off the grid tomorrow afternoon so hoping to see some great news before we lose reception! Exciting!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck TNTH and Beauty!
    Thinking of you guys today 😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods back LH at 10 so more bloods booked for Monday even if it's a positive pee test over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope ovulation's not too far away @NandM!

Hope you've had good news on the BT ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's official! We are pregnant!! Sorry for the delay! We wanted to tell mum first haha. Here's part of my journal update:

So the first thing I'll say is, it was incredibly hard to keep this to ourselves. We wanted to shout it from the rooftops but we were terrified that something wouldn't be right. Maybe the levels wouldn't be high enough or maybe we would jinx ourselves. We didn't want to be congratulated only to tell everyone is wasn't our BFP after all because that would have crushed us. So we tried to ignore these tests and chose to only believe it was real after getting the bloods to confirm it! Here they are, all were done using SMU (and yes I know it seems obvious that it was a BFP but you can never be too sure).

Attachment 80819

The quality of pics on here makes them look lighter than they are IRL but to give you an idea, the one from 10dpo could easily be seen at arms length.

We have 'known' for almost a week now but haven't wanted to run with the idea in case we ended up with a chem or low levels but the bloods have reassured us that for now things look good! What a relief!

HCG came back at 488 so completely stoked with that result and so was the Professor. He called and told me he couldn't be happier for us and was so pleased with the results from today! He said my P4 was excellent and that I was good to continue without any support.

Eeeekkkk we are pregnant!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

A&S  (29-04-2016),Best Things  (29-04-2016),Dougy  (30-04-2016),Flower78  (29-04-2016),gillpill  (01-05-2016),JustJaq  (29-04-2016),SJ565  (29-04-2016),smallpotatoes  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    It's official! We are pregnant!! Sorry for the delay! We wanted to tell mum first haha. Here's part of my journal update:

So the first thing I'll say is, it was incredibly hard to keep this to ourselves. We wanted to shout it from the rooftops but we were terrified that something wouldn't be right. Maybe the levels wouldn't be high enough or maybe we would jinx ourselves. We didn't want to be congratulated only to tell everyone is wasn't our BFP after all because that would have crushed us. So we tried to ignore these tests and chose to only believe it was real after getting the bloods to confirm it! Here they are, all were done using SMU (and yes I know it seems obvious that it was a BFP but you can never be too sure).

Attachment 80819

The quality of pics on here makes them look lighter than they are IRL but to give you an idea, the one from 10dpo could easily be seen at arms length.

We have 'known' for almost a week now but haven't wanted to run with the idea in case we ended up with a chem or low levels but the bloods have reassured us that for now things look good! What a relief!

HCG came back at 488 so completely stoked with that result and so was the Professor. He called and told me he couldn't be happier for us and was so pleased with the results from today! He said my P4 was excellent and that I was good to continue without any support.

Eeeekkkk we are pregnant!
    Ahhh wow! Congratulations. What wonderful news x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's fantastic news! Congratulations! That's a beautiful BFP and great levels. Hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Congratulations ladies! Soo happy for you both xx 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG TNTH and beauty! we're so happy for you!! Congratulations! Such amazing news!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post: