Closed Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    How are you girls today TNTH? Hope you got that Medicare stuff sorted. I've just been on hold for half an hour to them too and gave up. They still haven't sent the cheques for my clinic for the FETs I did in Jan and February! Hopeless....

Looking forward to hearing your results! Hoping there is a great BFP announcement tomorrow, fingerscrossed!
    I called the clinic and they said they will sort it out and get the claim re submitted. Their billing department seems to think there were incorrect item numbers.

But they are sorting it and we should see the money in a few days. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    I called the clinic and they said they will sort it out and get the claim re submitted. Their billing department seems to think there were incorrect item numbers.

But they are sorting it and we should see the money in a few days. Fingers crossed!!
    That's good news yay! It didn't sound right I'm glad you got it sorted

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked the clinic to call me back when they had spoken to Medicare. Yep someone there had just put incorrect item numbers and it's all sorted and Medicare are processing as we speak :-)

So relieved!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Flower78 how did you go with them?

So happy that our clinic jumped straight on it and have sorted it with Medicare. That's nearly $6k we would have lost otherwise. Feeling super relieved!

I'm going to be extremely nervous tomorrow. We are almost there though so it won't be too long before we have answers. Please keep everything crossed for us guys.

We ❤️🐧

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (28-04-2016),Kazzy36  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @Flower78 how did you go with them?

So happy that our clinic jumped straight on it and have sorted it with Medicare. That's nearly $6k we would have lost otherwise. Feeling super relieved!

I'm going to be extremely nervous tomorrow. We are almost there though so it won't be too long before we have answers. Please keep everything crossed for us guys.

We ❤️🐧
    OMG less than 24hrs till blood test!! I have everything crossed for you i really hope this is the one😊.
    Have you tested today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is CD15 for me still not positive OPK blood test again tomorrow! Then we go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we have been testing every day lol talk about obsessive!! We are hanging out for bloods for an answer though. Til then we cross our fingers.

I'm constantly on toilet paper watch and my heart sinks with every cramp because I'm so worried we won't have good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Today is CD15 for me still not positive OPK blood test again tomorrow! Then we go from there.
    Just saw this! Your follicle was 17mm though right? They generally grow 1-2mm every 48 hours and reach the 20-22mm mark before they release so hopefully you aren't too far off your surge! Do you have another scan coming up as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Just saw this! Your follicle was 17mm though right? They generally grow 1-2mm every 48 hours and reach the 20-22mm mark before they release so hopefully you aren't too far off your surge! Do you have another scan coming up as well?
    Yup was 17mm yesterday morning so it can't be too far off 😊 I hope lol so I'm thinking close to sunday/monday.
    Lining was 10mm not sure what it should be forgot to ask lol.
    No more scans everything looked on track and growing from Mondays scan so bloods tomorrow and prob monday if no positive OPK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you might have seen something on the sticks TNTH and Beauty, women of mystery!? I hope so. I understand the stress of waiting for good levels too so I'm really hoping this is it for you ladies!

I didn't get through to Medicare. Was at work and only had a short window over lunch to call. I might try a centre tomorrow if it isn't crazy busy!