Closed Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Great news!! So will you be triggering for this cycle? I'm not sure if your clinic does that in a natural cycle too. So your transfer should be next week? So exciting!!!
    Nope no trigger no support after full natural cycle!
    Yup should be next week at some stage lol next Sunday being the latest if they tranafer on a sunday they are normally closed Sundays. Getting closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you feel about having someone else do your transfer? I found out yesterday that I have my bloods on Friday not today lol. I thought they would be 14dpo!

Oh that sounds lovely!! Hopefully AF stays away so you can enjoy your birthday! Hopefully it hurries up for @Juju bean though lol.

We have tested but those pee sticks are evil 😕 I wish Friday would hurry up and arrive so that we can be taken out of limbo land!! *sigh*
    Sorry I just saw this reply! I found out the temp dr is the one that I saw twice over easter with my stim so feeling ok she was very nice and explained everything as we went ( my Dr doesn't talk too much lol) ahhh 16dpo is a long time! I think mine is at 15dpo that 1 less day doesn't sound like much but it sure is in the TWW! I agree with evil pee tests! But it's so hard not to test! I hope you are seeing the double lines I have my fingers crossed for you and beauty 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's good that you are comfortable with the temp doctor!! It's all happening so you will be well on your way again soon!

I'm so effing annoyed! We got a letter from Medicare today saying no rebate was being paid for this cycle and just says conditions not met. Wtf?!

We both got a rebate last time! I don't get it!! Now they are taking forever to answer so I'm getting more and more annoyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good that you are comfortable with the temp doctor!! It's all happening so you will be well on your way again soon!

I'm so effing annoyed! We got a letter from Medicare today saying no rebate was being paid for this cycle and just says conditions not met. Wtf?!

We both got a rebate last time! I don't get it!! Now they are taking forever to answer so I'm getting more and more annoyed.
    What no rebate?? I got a letter from them saying I have not paid all fees and not hit the safety net yet! I did the GAP payment option but have emailed it thru to my PLA maybe she could help! Not impressed if i dont get anything back too.

Have you rung the clinic to see if they can make light on it all! You should deff get a refund back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called Medicare and IVF section is closed. Now we need to wait until the morning to speak to the clinic and see if they know wtf is going on. So frustrated at the moment. I don't want to be stressing about this all night and now there is nothing that can be done. The section I needed closed at 7 and I finally got through after a 40 min wait at 6:58. She said that section weren't taking anymore calls... Ugggghhhhh!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called Medicare and IVF section is closed. Now we need to wait until the morning to speak to the clinic and see if they know wtf is going on. So frustrated at the moment. I don't want to be stressing about this all night and now there is nothing that can be done. The section I needed closed at 7 and I finally got through after a 40 min wait at 6:58. She said that section weren't taking anymore calls... Ugggghhhhh!!!!
    OMG! I would be soo angry too! I hope it get sorted out first thing in the morning for you. I am trying to avoid the phone call to medi care and will wait for the PLA to talk to accounts!
    Not stress you need going thru the TWW as well!
    Keep thinking of little 🐧🐧 tonight not medicare 🐧

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly right... Last thing we need right now as we are coming up to the end of our TWW. More stress! Thanks Medicare 😤

All I know is we need that money and for some reason Medicare don't want to give it to us. Ugh maybe I should just go to bed so I can stop worrying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's a good idea go to bead and have happy dreams... then tomorrow jump back on the phone it has to be a stuff up with their end I have never heard of someone not getting medi care! Except if you live in victoria and are socially infertile! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it will be an early night here I think. My head is now pounding from the stress of it all. Thanks for letting me vent though! Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you girls today TNTH? Hope you got that Medicare stuff sorted. I've just been on hold for half an hour to them too and gave up. They still haven't sent the cheques for my clinic for the FETs I did in Jan and February! Hopeless....

Looking forward to hearing your results! Hoping there is a great BFP announcement tomorrow, fingerscrossed!