Closed Thread
Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news @Juju bean and @gillpill!!!

Very exciting!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (22-04-2016),Juju bean  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @gillpill and @jujubean!

I'm so happy all three embies frozen, 4 cells each and Grade 1 and 2! So now to do it all again in late June/July depending on my cycle! One time that I like my 22 day cycle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Great news @gillpill and @jujubean!

I'm so happy all three embies frozen, 4 cells each and Grade 1 and 2! So now to do it all again in late June/July depending on my cycle! One time that I like my 22 day cycle!
    Yay I'm glad all 3 are now frozen for you :-) that's such good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 great news on the 3 frozen embies! Hope the wait isn't too long for your next cycle.
    @jujubean! And @gillpill good news your appointment went well and you can get started soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for the 3 Frozen embies @Flower78! June/July will be here before we know it!

So good to hear your appointment went well today @jujubean! Wishing you and gillpill all the best for the next cycle!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Great news @flower78Thanks every one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news @Flower78!!! That's so good to hear 😊 hopefully your next cycle goes really fast and you will then be able to stim again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our daughter Milla was born on the 20/4/16 (40+10days) at 3:20pm after a very very long labour. She's a healthy 3.235kg and 50cm long. We're so happy she's here after a traumatic birth experience.

Basically early/pre labour came on very quickly and intensely on the 19/4 at 9am and I was having intense contractions straight away, 3-4 mins apart and lasting a minute.

Got to hospital and they said I was only at early stages, despite the frequency and duration of contractions. I could go home or go to the antenatal ward. We went to the ward.

Once there I had all the pain relief available. Things slowly progressed but I was exhausted and by 1am I was transferred to delivery, as I requested an epidural for the pain and to finally get some rest as I could not rest at all between contractions.

Once it came time to push, I tried for almost 2 hours but could not get her head to where it needed to be. The midwives needed to notify the doctors and then my options were forceps to help her out, or failing that a c-sec.

Things went so quickly after that. She was successfully delivered via forceps, however I needed an episiotomy and a hell of a lot of stitches. I lost 800ml of blood.

Milla came out with her cord wrapped twice around her neck so was only placed on me for a second. She was also limp due to having meconium around her so she was taken away for suction once DP quickly cut her cord.

I couldn't hold her for a while after that due to being stitched up and I was in a whole lot of shock. But once I did get to hold her it was amazing.

I'm home now... Discharged us ASAP as i was exhausted and not getting much sleep in the hospital. DP was incredible through everything. Our support people really go through a big ordeal themselves too! We're feeling so grateful with the daughter we've been blessed with.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461357685.803758.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461357723.237851.jpg

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

A&S  (23-04-2016),almai  (23-04-2016),gillpill  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @TandR!!!! Milla is beautiful!! So happy that she is now with you on the outside 😊

Sounds like you had quite an ordeal but you're right the main thing is she is here now. Make sure that you talk to someone if you feel like you need to shake it off though. I know some people find it really hard to move past it when they have had a traumatic experience like yours. You did well to get her here safely and whilst it would have been scary to see her with the cord around and limp, she is healthy and she is well!

How are find things now that you are at home? Keep us updated and again, congratulations! So happy for you and your DP. She is perfect!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

TandR  (24-04-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congratulations TandR! She's beautiful and I love her name!

Hope you're okay and recovery is not too bad. Make sure you check if you need an iron transfusion as you lost a bit of blood. Take it easy, and enjoy the baby haze xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TandR  (24-04-2016)