Closed Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great scan result Kazzy! Hope the headaches go away soon.
    Had EPU and got four eggs. Plan is to freeze on Day 2 as we are thinking about doing PGS. So I might do another cycle and bank them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 that's awesome!!! So pleased for you!!
    @Flower78 could be an awesome foursome!! How are you feeling? That's PGS? I know for PGD they grow them to day 6 but what to they do with PGS?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (19-04-2016),Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Great scan result Kazzy! Hope the headaches go away soon.
    Had EPU and got four eggs. Plan is to freeze on Day 2 as we are thinking about doing PGS. So I might do another cycle and bank them
    Yay for 4 eggs!! That's awesome :-)

I read your diary and it sounds like a good idea to do another cycle and get them all done at the same time if it will make it the only cost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit sore on my right, but no vomiting like last EPU. Having a rest this arvo as my parents are here to look after DS.

PGS is screening rather than PGD which is for a particular disorder. Some people use them interchangeably. So they screen the main chromosomes for extra/missing copies. Our clinic does it on Day 3, a lot do Day 5 or 6. It's the one cost no matter how many embies hence thinking of banking a few up, FS suggested trying to get ten to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kazzy36!!

Yay for 4 embies Flower78!! Hope you get some rest!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit sore on my right, but no vomiting like last EPU. Having a rest this arvo as my parents are here to look after DS.

PGS is screening rather than PGD which is for a particular disorder. Some people use them interchangeably. So they screen the main chromosomes for extra/missing copies. Our clinic does it on Day 3, a lot do Day 5 or 6. It's the one cost no matter how many embies hence thinking of banking a few up, FS suggested trying to get ten to test.
    I'm glad you're resting. I was so out of it the day of mine this time. I had some pain on my right side, like my stomach and ribs, neck and shoulders. I was so concerned as I couldn't breathe properly when lying down. I ended up calling the nurses and the professor called me back and said my right ovary was hiding a lot during EPU so he had to manipulate my stomach and uterus a lot. He said he wasn't surprised I was in so much pain! I slept propped up on pillows that night lol

I had no idea there was a difference! But getting to 10 is a good idea :-)

I hope your little eggies are doing what they're supposed to be right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't lie down either as I get pain in my shoulder! Hopefully it settles as I will have 10kg DS to lift tomorrow! Last time I rested and watched TV for two days 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't lie down either as I get pain in my shoulder! Hopefully it settles as I will have 10kg DS to lift tomorrow! Last time I rested and watched TV for two days 😃
    Yay for for getting the 4 eggs..
    Hope the pain goes down soon for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from bloods today we are back below 5 so good to go today is CD5 I will ring tomorrow so they can get the ball rolling and book in the first scan around CD11.

Has anyone else gone right into a thaw after the ivf? The Dr was ok to get started right away but the nurse was a little weired.. she said it wouldn't effect the end outcome though but she normally advises to wait a month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Got the call from bloods today we are back below 5 so good to go today is CD5 I will ring tomorrow so they can get the ball rolling and book in the first scan around CD11.

Has anyone else gone right into a thaw after the ivf? The Dr was ok to get started right away but the nurse was a little weired.. she said it wouldn't effect the end outcome though but she normally advises to wait a month!
    DW did 3 transfers back to back.

She did one, then I did one (transfer a few days after her BFN) and a couple days after my BFN she did another transfer and that was the first of the 3 back to back transfers.