Closed Thread
Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for today @Flower78!!! Can't wait to hear all about your beautiful little eggies!!

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been quite on hear cause DP ( gillpill )was the one doing IUI. But now were trying me.
    Got my first appointment with FS on Thursday. DP has to work cause she started a new job which is fine. But for some reason im nervous. Even though i know exactly what she will ask/do.
    Ill update on Thursday how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Very exciting @Juju bean!! How are you feeling about switching to you?? That's a shame that DP can't go with you but lucky it's the first appointment 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not to bad actually. Bit nervous but that's normal. Feel weird cause since DP was trying my mind changed and all of sudden i want to carry a baby whereas before i didnt but always wanted kids. So fingers crossed it all goes well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Juju bean For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juju bean View Post
    Not to bad actually. Bit nervous but that's normal. Feel weird cause since DP was trying my mind changed and all of sudden i want to carry a baby whereas before i didnt but always wanted kids. So fingers crossed it all goes well.
    You could have still joined in :-) Tortoise is my DW and she will be carrying out first :-)

It sucks that DP can't make it to the appointment with you. That's a main reason I haven't looked for a new job - I have a lot of flexibility to take leave when needed for appts.

I really hope you get a little bubba soon. Maybe you will be able to sneak this cycle of everything looks good and you can pick a donor quickly enough :-)

And if not, there is next month for you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yer my job has flexibility cause ive been there so long and have so much leave up my sleeve.
    Fingers crossed. Feels alot different going through it myself than sitting on the side lines like i was before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juju bean View Post
    Yer my job has flexibility cause ive been there so long and have so much leave up my sleeve.
    Fingers crossed. Feels alot different going through it myself than sitting on the side lines like i was before
    That's good you have the flexibility also!

It is definitely different. My part is done for now (egg collection) and during all of our transfers to DW, it has always been so different being on the outside, so to speak.
    I never feel left out, it's just odd when it's not happening to my body haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks today... scan yesterday showed growth spot on, heart rate 140, & good placement 😆
    Have had the most vile headache though.... been there for at least 16 hours 😕 & just about to head to work. Here's hoping no patients and time to sit quietly.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (19-04-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    7 weeks today... scan yesterday showed growth spot on, heart rate 140, & good placement 😆
    Have had the most vile headache though.... been there for at least 16 hours 😕 & just about to head to work. Here's hoping no patients and time to sit quietly.
    Oh dear, that headache doesn't sound good at all!! If you can, try drinking lots of water and take some panadol. Maybe a cold cloth on your forehead as well.

And a big congratulations!!! That must have been amazing to see!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Wonderful news 😊😊

Headaches have been a frequent visitor for me this pregnancy. Hope yours don't stick around too long xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)