Closed Thread
Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. I'm going to update the list tomorrow as there have been quite a few changes lately. If you would like your details updated, just send me a PM and I will update :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great number RR. I'm feeling really crappy, our cycle just got cancelled because DP stim cycle wasn't working and had little to no growth of follicles and lots of bleeding at cd12. We were all lined up for a fresh transfer too 😔. Ttc sucks.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    That's a great number RR. I'm feeling really crappy, our cycle just got cancelled because DP stim cycle wasn't working and had little to no growth of follicles and lots of bleeding at cd12. We were all lined up for a fresh transfer too 😔. Ttc sucks.
    Oh my goodness. You can't catch a break at the moment! What is going on?!

So sorry lovely xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear Grannyblank, hope they can work out something better for next cycle.

I'm pretty down, AF arrived yesterday at Day 23, 6dp transfer. Going to check with FS before my last FET if there's anything we can do about my silly short cycle 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have updated everyone who sent something through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @TortoiseNotTheHare, how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry at @Flower78 and @Grannyblank. It's hard when it's a tough ride. I hope both hour FS can give you some answers!
    @rainbow road I'm feeling pretty good actually! DP and I have a lot going on at the moment so haven't even really had much change to think about TTC which is good! Feeling completely calm for our next transfer too because we are completely zen about moving clinics etc so will be okay either way 😊

How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Not even remotely. Hopefully when I have my scan I'll start to believe it!

That's great you're feeling zen about it! Maybe that's just what you need
    @Flower78 - sorry, I missed your post. I'm sorry AF showed up early Mine did for both my FETs too and it's devastating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I truly believe this will be the easiest TWW that we will have coming up. We have so much going on right now that time is very quickly passing us by. I have my scan and bloods on Friday so not long to go at all. We will have plenty to do in the next month or so which is going to be really good for us. We have something else to focus on for a bit which is refreshing!! I obviously still want nothing more than to get that BFP but at least I won't be going stir crazy whilst we wait for it 😊

I can't wait til you have your scan. I absolutely feel that you have two bubbas in there!! Can't wait to find out!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (07-02-2016),rainbow road  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck TNTH, I'm glad you are feeling good about things, having lots of other stuff going on helps the cycle whizz past. Hoping this FET is the one!

I got my official BFN blood test today. Nurse will check with FS about any changes given I go AF at 6dpt. So not sure yet if I will do my last FET this cycle or next.

I'm looking forward to your USS too @rainbow road! I get a twin feeling too...! Have you had any more blood tests or is that it?