Closed Thread
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks!!! Still in shock! I don't think either of us expected it to go this well so it's a very nice surprise!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 did you get your bloods back? What cycle day are you now? Hopefully they have some more time to grow before EPU and your little bub is one of those 4 eggs. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 - 4 is still a great chance. DP only had 3 visible follicles on her stim cycle (low AMH). They got 6 eggs from pickup. One now being our overdue baby!
    @TNTH & Beauty - awesome results today. Can't believe 18 were ICSI'd! Looking forward to hearing how many fertilise. It's a nice thought to think that your little babies will be splitting and growing while their mummies have their ceremony on the weekend!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TNTH and TandR
    My bloods show estrogen slowly rising, 1850 but progesterone also 5 which is a bit high. So bloods and scan on Saturday.
    Nurse said if prog goes really high we cancel, if it stays just up like it is its a toss up between fresh transfer and a freeze all cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    @Flower78 - 4 is still a great chance. DP only had 3 visible follicles on her stim cycle (low AMH). They got 6 eggs from pickup. One now being our overdue baby!
    @TNTH & Beauty - awesome results today. Can't believe 18 were ICSI'd! Looking forward to hearing how many fertilise. It's a nice thought to think that your little babies will be splitting and growing while their mummies have their ceremony on the weekend!
    That is a lovely thought! I'm looking forward to the next few days and all it will bring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower79 I hope that your progesterone sorts itself out. Do they have any idea what's causing it? I'll have everything crossed for you.
    @TandR that's such a nice thought. I'm scared to find out how many embies are growing on Saturday. I just really don't want any news that could ruin our day. I'm almost tempted to ask them not to tell us but maybe not knowing would be even harder! I can't believe your baby hasn't made her way out yet! Must be too comfy in there!! Wishing you a nice and quick labor with a pain free (well almost pain free) birth!! Can't wait to here about those contractions haha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

TandR  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out with a chem! Haven't tested today but will go to bloods tomorrow. Bleeding alot more now, will find out what the plan is for a frozen transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no NandM! I hope you aren't out yet. How many frosties did you get? I had a Chen on my fresh cycle too, then a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH the nurse said it might be progesterone from the collapsing cysts. I've googled a bit (can't help myself)! And it seems high progesterone can damage the eggs and prevent implantation so I guess that's why they will cancel if it goes much higher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    I think I'm out with a chem! Haven't tested today but will go to bloods tomorrow. Bleeding alot more now, will find out what the plan is for a frozen transfer
    Oh no! That sucks. I've got my fingers crossed it's not a chem!