Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Hahaha yeah just keep bugging them! We don't know how many calls we'll get from our new clinic though! I don't know if it's scarier to get the calls or not really.

What names do you love? I always think about names too but haven't decided on anything. I'm too all over the place and constantly change my mind.
    You'll get a call the day of the pickup with how many are mature, a call the next morning (10am from memory), then day 3 & 5 in the am.

They were so good to us, they gave us the labs direct number for us to call if we had any questions/concerns.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    You'll get a call the day of the pickup with how many are mature, a call the next morning (10am from memory), then day 3 & 5 in the am.

They were so good to us, they gave us the labs direct number for us to call if we had any questions/concerns.
    That's good to know! Sounds the same as what we had before so looks like we will get the same info this time. I'm so nervous! Eeeek!
    ETA - can you remind me of your timeline? How long was the embryo before you used it? Or was it a fresh transfer? Can't remember if you sync'd your cycles. I was hoping we could but I'm still waiting for AF grr! They told us that there's no real difference between fresh and frozen for them because of their technology but still! It would have been nice.

Sounds like you are thinking quite positive @NandM. I think everything will go really well ☺️
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 31-03-2016 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grannyblank good luck with blood test today! Hope the numbers are coming along nicely for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP hit the sweet spot last night with the needle. Barely felt it go in and the liquid didn't sting this time. I was so happy. Pity it can't be done in the same spot every night :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    DP hit the sweet spot last night with the needle. Barely felt it go in and the liquid didn't sting this time. I was so happy. Pity it can't be done in the same spot every night :-)
    That is the best feeling! When you don't feel it.... It happened a few times for us too but by the end I had no space left lol it was close your eyes and jab!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    That is the best feeling! When you don't feel it.... It happened a few times for us too but by the end I had no space left lol it was close your eyes and jab!
    It was the one I have felt the least :-) she's very good at giving them all the time, I always barely feel them.

Excited to hear how you have gone today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    That's good to know! Sounds the same as what we had before so looks like we will get the same info this time. I'm so nervous! Eeeek!
    ETA - can you remind me of your timeline? How long was the embryo before you used it? Or was it a fresh transfer? Can't remember if you sync'd your cycles. I was hoping we could but I'm still waiting for AF grr! They told us that there's no real difference between fresh and frozen for them because of their technology but still! It would have been nice.

Sounds like you are thinking quite positive @NandM. I think everything will go really well ☺️
    We did a day 5 freeze all for DP (only one to freeze) and did a FET about 2 weeks later to me. Natural cycle for me. No support drugs either.

ETA- it was important to me to try my side of things as naturally as possible as I had no fertility issues (and was my first attempt TTC). My FS also thought the same that there was no need to put me on any meds if my body had a chance of doing things on its own. Have faith in your body knowing what to do!
    Last edited by TandR; 01-04-2016 at 08:36.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    It was the one I have felt the least :-) she's very good at giving them all the time, I always barely feel them.

Excited to hear how you have gone today!
    They get it down packed after a few goes 😀

Still waiting for a call I have no idea what time they ring but I will be on the phone by 3pm if I ain't heard from them! They should know we are impatient lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the long and awaited call!
    6 have fertilised overnight and growing well didn't get much more info apart from transfer Tuesday and the nurse will ring tomorrow to confirm a time 😊 please go keep going strong little squirts!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

TandR  (01-04-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Just got the long and awaited call!
    6 have fertilised overnight and growing well didn't get much more info apart from transfer Tuesday and the nurse will ring tomorrow to confirm a time 😊 please go keep going strong little squirts!
    Yay that's great news :-)

How are you feeling today?