Closed Thread
Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We are tossing up that name which is DPs favourite, and another which is mine. We may wait and see what she looks like!
    Do we get to know???!!!! Pleeeeeaaasseeee. We won't tell! Lol

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Do we get to know???!!!! Pleeeeeaaasseeee. We won't tell! Lol
    We are tossing up Sophie and Eliza (Ellie) 😊 middle name will be Iris (after the Greek goddess of the rainbow for our little rainbow baby).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road they are both gorgeous names... It will be a hard call but once she is here I am sure the name will just pop in! 😊

Is it too early to have names lol...? Me and DP have some we are in love with.

Oh I wish we had that many calls!
    As far as I am aware we get the call tomorrow then from there they will tell us if it will be a 3day or 5day transfer and we will find out how they are going at transfer! I guess I could call and nag them hehe...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sophie was the name I remembered you liking when T was on his way.

They are both cute! It will be a hard decision. Love the middle names meaning! Very sweet.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    @rainbow road they are both gorgeous names... It will be a hard call but once she is here I am sure the name will just pop in! 😊

As far as I am aware we get the call tomorrow then from there they will tell us if it will be a 3day or 5day transfer and we will find out how they are going at transfer! I guess I could call and nag them hehe...
    No way! We had DSs name picked well before he was conceived. Everyone said to us "what if he doesn't look like a Toby? Don't you need options?" But he was always our Toby and he suits it to a tee!

Hope you get an update nice an early! I had all mine by 10:30am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post

Hahaha yeah just keep bugging them! We don't know how many calls we'll get from our new clinic though! I don't know if it's scarier to get the calls or not really.

What names do you love? I always think about names too but haven't decided on anything. I'm too all over the place and constantly change my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Hahaha yeah just keep bugging them! We don't know how many calls we'll get from our new clinic though! I don't know if it's scarier to get the calls or not really.

What names do you love? I always think about names too but haven't decided on anything. I'm too all over the place and constantly change my mind.
    We are not set in stone on names but since we started dating 10 years and a bit ago always talked about kids and names the ones we have from the start where aria, Harley, eden, and jace.. But once we finally have kids they may look like something totally different hehe.

I guess no phone call today was kind of good we can keep thinking about the 12 we had this morning 😊
    Last edited by NandM; 31-03-2016 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And no not egg sharing yet maybe something we look at in the future when we try for a number 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome names! One of those is one of our top 3 names so I laughed when I saw it! Good choices 😉

Will you be carrying number 2 as well? That's cool that you'll be able to have a fresh transfer. I'm not completely closed off to telling DP to carry if for any reason it makes more sense for her to have the transfer. Whatever will be will be. Sometimes ideals need to be put aside and you work with what you've got lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    The plan is for DP to carry number 2 then swap back for future one, but really just going with what happens we have two tummies to play.. 😀
    As we only got the one allocation thru the clinic under my name DP can't use my eggs unless we can score the same donor ( which we weren't too fussed with as it added another 6months to the wait list we where told) I took the second allocation so there is a chance he will still be there for number 2.
    But if DP tries the IUI she will have a diff donor list to pick from so not sure how it will work out for now one healthy baby will do us fine lol then we will work on number two! Or 3 twins run in my family and the donor has a twin sister..

Trying to stay positive but not too positive that we will be crushed after the last 12 months it will happen when it happens ( the future god mother took all my pee tests away today so not peeing on a stick ) haha

Haha we have the same name in top 4 hehe 😀