Closed Thread
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Good numbers NandM. I had 5 on each side at that stage and ended up with 14 collected good luck!
    Thank you that makes me feel like I am on track 😊.
    It's hard to get much out of my doctor or the nurses when they ring with blood results! Maybe I just need to ask more questions lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grannyblank, I can see it!!! Ooh fingers crossed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Grannyblank I can see it too when I don't open the pic. The quality drops when I open it up. I really hope yours is a legit test and not one of the dodgy ones I had. I don't want to make you doubt the lines just trying to be devils advocate because I had darker lines with extremely low hcg that was definitely negative at bloods 😟

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I see it @Grannyblank! You're 12dpo now? I hope that line darkens up for you! Fingers tightly crossed!
    Yep 12dpo.. I'll do another one tomorrow morning before the blood test... This will seriously be a miracle if I'm preggers!! 3 rounds of stims and only 1 fragmented embryo that was transferred on day 3.
    Trying to not get too carried away too early!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Yep 12dpo.. I'll do another one tomorrow morning before the blood test... This will seriously be a miracle if I'm preggers!! 3 rounds of stims and only 1 fragmented embryo that was transferred on day 3.
    Trying to not get too carried away too early!
    So early for a bt! I guess because they're closed over Easter? Please update us with your test tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes BT would normally have been Friday, but because it's closed they have said tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN today. Optimistic about starting fresh around July with an actual embryo. Will be hanging around here still to follow along 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @gillpill it's disappointing after the IUIS.. I hope your wait till you start IVF goes fast.

We did our second and last IUI Aug/Sept 2015 had to wait for new donor list and to save the money to start IVF which was untill this month so 5 months and it went really fast for us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

@gillpill sorry it wasn't better news. I hope the next few months fly past so you can get on the IVF roller coaster! Use this time to focus on just enjoying life without worrying about TTC! I'm sure it will be refreshing not thinking about cycle days and what your body is doing.

ETA - I just saw your diary post. Haha that was cute! I'm impatiently waiting for our bfp! Hopefully we will have some news to share with you soon!

@Grannyblank how did you go with your bloods today?
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 24-03-2016 at 18:38.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @gillpill sorry it wasn't better news. I hope the next few months fly past so you can get on the IVF roller coaster! Use this time to focus on just enjoying life without worrying about TTC! I'm sure it will be refreshing not thinking about cycle days and what your body is doing.

ETA - I just saw your diary post. Haha that was cute! I'm impatiently waiting for our bfp! Hopefully we will have some news to share with you soon!

@Grannyblank how did you go with your bloods today?
    Not very positive results, pregnant, but hcg only 15.. So heading back on sat to make sure it's increasing. I was hoping to be so excited to be pregnant but instead I'm freaking out about it not being viable.. As you all said, maybe it's a late implanter. I'll do another hpt tomorrow to see if the line is any darker. It's better than a bfn, but the outcome is still up in the air!