Closed Thread
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Grannyblank I hope it is a late implanter for you...

Jab 4 tonight the hormones are effecting me a little different compared to my IUI's I needed a cry today so while I was in the office just cried lol, 5 min latter I could have punched someone! I feel so sorry for my crew and managers lol!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (23-03-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh @Grannyblank I really hope it's just a late implanter too x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on picking the donor TNTH and Beauty. Glad it all feels right!

Good luck stunning NandM hope you have lots of follicles coming up. I only had one scan right befor EPU so not sure how many you should have. I've heard 8 mature eggs is a good number, I got five.

Hope you get a BFP soon Grannyblank and it's just too early.

I'm 4dpt and very crampy. Hoping AF doesn't come early again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Flower78 oh I hope it's not AF 😔 fingers crossed you get a bfp!
    @gillpill how are you? I'm so sorry to read that it's another bfn. It's just devastating! I can understand what you mean about taking a break to save for a deposit and it's everyone's own choice to make. We were in a similar position before we started ttc and decided that we have a lifetime to buy a house and have a 30 year mortgage but didn't want to wait to have a family. I mean we have a roof over our heads and owning it wouldn't be that much different other than the expense (it would be double in repayments if we owned our current home 😦) because we are free to do what we want to this house (so we can paint a nursery... One day!). I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes you can get the best of both worlds and you'll know what's more important to you (at this point in time) better than anyone else.

It's sad to hear you'll be stopping for now but I really hope one day we get to hear some great news from you! Sending you lots of hugs x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @Flower78 oh I hope it's not AF 😔 fingers crossed you get a bfp!
    @gillpill how are you? I'm so sorry to read that it's another bfn. It's just devastating! I can understand what you mean about taking a break to save for a deposit and it's everyone's own choice to make. We were in a similar position before we started ttc and decided that we have a lifetime to buy a house and have a 30 year mortgage but didn't want to wait to have a family. I mean we have a roof over our heads and owning it wouldn't be that much different other than the expense (it would be double in repayments if we owned our current home 😦) because we are free to do what we want to this house (so we can paint a nursery... One day!). I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes you can get the best of both worlds and you'll know what's more important to you (at this point in time) better than anyone else.

It's sad to hear you'll be stopping for now but I really hope one day we get to hear some great news from you! Sending you lots of hugs x
    Thanks Tortoise. I know what you're saying and I agree totally that a house can wait longer than my biological clock lol. The house we're renting atm is big enough for us to have 2 kids and live comfortably. But the price of rent is around the same as a mortgage, considering the area we are in is not the best environment for kids. Constantly on our walks we are having to detour the dogs away from broken glass (mainly near playgrounds too!) and the neighbours aren't exactly considerate when they are yelling hideous curses at their small children. If we were to move to a different area to rent the prices would be even higher. I'm still torn between saving for IVF and a house but either way will be a lot of strict budgeting for the next few months. I like the idea of being settled long term by the time a baby is here, but having said that there's nothing to stop us saving the deposit after we find out we're pregnant.
    In other news just waiting for our final BFN tomorrow so we can officially call this the last failed cycle and continue on with our lives. Will definitely keep you posted as am always keeping up with everyone's progress here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was staring at this for ages... And there is a super duper faint line. The egg wasn't fertilized until 7pm on the day of pick up.. Mayb that explains the faint line? BT tomorrow.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458701750.524102.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Grannyblank i hope this is your month 😊
    I can't see much but I do not have my glasses on and pics don't turn out the best on here sometimes! Good luck with blood test tomorrow..

Had my scan today tonight will be 5th injection and CD7, my doctor is not very talkative but so far she can see 6-7 each side? Would this be a ok number for Cd7? I am only on 150iu but it has been put up to 175iu from tonight and re-scan Friday!
    I will have a different doctor Friday as mine is away till Tuesday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I see it @Grannyblank! You're 12dpo now? I hope that line darkens up for you! Fingers tightly crossed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok see it now I have glasses on! Good luck fingers are crossed for you and DP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good numbers NandM. I had 5 on each side at that stage and ended up with 14 collected good luck!