Closed Thread
Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's exactly right!! Are they going to be growing them to blast? It's a little worrying that so many drop off between day 3 and 5 but I guess a blast helps you to know that it at least made it to that stage.

We will most likely do a transfer in April depending on how it goes and then if that worked we would welcome a baby in Jan which would be amazing! I really hope that we get some 'beginners luck' at this new clinic that has given us a new beginning!!

I'm so excited I don't know how I'll sleep tonight!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's awesome you've picked a donor TNTH. So exciting! Fingers crossed for beginners luck this time! Surely this is your turn!

I'm 11 weeks today. Can't believe we've made it this far. I'm feeling much better and way less tired so that's a plus. Cannot wait to see Bub next week and then we will probably announce it on the anniversary of when we lost our angel, so we can make special mention of that sweet baby as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (21-03-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the nursing appointment she said we would be doing a day 5 transfer is that blast? Sorry haven't googled enough on IVF lol I was a pro at IUI!
    If we don't get many collected or they are not looking the best we will do a 3 day transfer as they will be better in than out!
    Good luck trying to sleep! Hope the new clinic brings you new luck 😊

Wow 11 weeks already rainbowroad!
    That will be a beautiful announcement and something special for you and dp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep at day 5 the embryo should be a blast. Our FS didn't mention switching to day 3 if we don't end up with many but he might do as we get closer. We shall see I guess!

Thanks @rainbow road! We love this donor and he just feels right. More so than our first (oops) lol so fingers crossed he is the one! Can't wait to get going again but glad we took our time to be 100% happy with our new donor! That's a wonderful way to announce your pregnancy! Love that it will be special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How are things going everyone?

We have finally chosen our donor!! Couldn't be happier! He's a real cutie patootie lol

We went with someone that has features more like me in case we don't end up using my eggs and we are both very happy with that. Even if we do have bubs from each lots of eggs, the kids have more chance of looking similar because my features are more likely to be dominant over DPs! Exciting!!!!! Ahhh!
    I trust that he has magnificent ears lol ☺️

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

almai  (26-03-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    I trust that he has magnificent ears lol ☺️
    Hahaha he does indeed lol

How's things with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 dpo and a BFN for me. My last pregnancy was a bfp at 11dpo so think I'm out... Very disappointed as DP definAtely is not wanting to go through it again.. Looks like back to iui with me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Yep at day 5 the embryo should be a blast. Our FS didn't mention switching to day 3 if we don't end up with many but he might do as we get closer. We shall see I guess!

Thanks @rainbow road! We love this donor and he just feels right. More so than our first (oops) lol so fingers crossed he is the one! Can't wait to get going again but glad we took our time to be 100% happy with our new donor! That's a wonderful way to announce your pregnancy! Love that it will be special.
    TNTH- I could be out of the loop but is DP stimming and you're carrying? If so will they freeze all and do a FET to you?

If that's the case, the clinic will only freeze a day 5 embryo. At least that was the case for us. We had two still going on day 3 but they mentioned at that point, even though we only had two, that they would still let them go to day 5. I think this was only the case as we were egg sharing/doing a freeze all. Our FS did throw in a spanner at that point and ask if we were sure we didn't want to transfer one back to DP rather than risking not having anything left on day 5, which we were sure we didn't want to do. Our back up was to switch to an IUI with me if we didn't have any embryos. Thankfully it didn't come to that.

Here's to another good collection for DP this time around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    TNTH- I could be out of the loop but is DP stimming and you're carrying? If so will they freeze all and do a FET to you?

If that's the case, the clinic will only freeze a day 5 embryo. At least that was the case for us. We had two still going on day 3 but they mentioned at that point, even though we only had two, that they would still let them go to day 5. I think this was only the case as we were egg sharing/doing a freeze all. Our FS did throw in a spanner at that point and ask if we were sure we didn't want to transfer one back to DP rather than risking not having anything left on day 5, which we were sure we didn't want to do. Our back up was to switch to an IUI with me if we didn't have any embryos. Thankfully it didn't come to that.

Here's to another good collection for DP this time around!
    Hey, yep I'm stimming for DP to carry.

I started taking provera today to bring on AF. Hopefully it arrives soon so that EPU doesn't clash with our ceremony!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes great ears hahahahhaha

Yep that's a good point, if we end up only having a couple we might consider switching to dp to carry instead but at this stage we might even sync up so could end up with a fresh transfer to me. It's all very scary but I'm hoping and praying we get some good news this time!
    @Grannyblank I'm sorry that you haven't got your bfp yet. Maybe it's still too early? I know people usually get a nice line at 12dpo but maybe it was a late implanter? Fingers crossed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (23-03-2016)