Closed Thread
Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Picked up medication today, two bags oh my!... A little more than the IUI start tomorrow night 😊 can't wait.
    Scan booked in for next wens morning only day 7 4 days of injections but with the public holidays better early than late! Then maybe re scan Friday and or Monday. From wens I start taking the second injection 8am that will get interesting with work lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Well let's hope slow and steady wins the race hey! Have you got any others left? Sorry I can't remember!
    It was my last frostie. Have an appointment with FS Monday to make plans to stim if this FET is negative.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Keeping fingers crossed for you flower78 that this little frostie is the one!!

Good luck NandM! Definitely good to hear they have you in before the public holidays!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things going everyone?

We have finally chosen our donor!! Couldn't be happier! He's a real cutie patootie lol

We went with someone that has features more like me in case we don't end up using my eggs and we are both very happy with that. Even if we do have bubs from each lots of eggs, the kids have more chance of looking similar because my features are more likely to be dominant over DPs! Exciting!!!!! Ahhh!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (22-03-2016),TandR  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoooo congrats on picking a donor @TortoiseNotTheHare and beauty!
    Can't wait for you guys to get started again. When's your projected day 1?

For us I am on day 3 of injections had to do my own tonight DP has night shift : /.
    Scan all booked in for 8am wens morning so hope I have some eggs coming along!
    How may would you expect at Cd7 with only 4 days of injections?
    Have to take my first injection of orgalutran on wens at the clinic

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Whoooo congrats on picking a donor @TortoiseNotTheHare and beauty!
    Can't wait for you guys to get started again. When's your projected day 1?

For us I am on day 3 of injections had to do my own tonight DP has night shift : /.
    Scan all booked in for 8am wens morning so hope I have some eggs coming along!
    How may would you expect at Cd7 with only 4 days of injections?
    Have to take my first injection of orgalutran on wens at the clinic
    What FSH are you currently doing? Let me know how the orgalutran is compared? I'll be having that and I'm very nervous about it.

And good luck! I'm not sure how many follies to expect. I think I had about 10 and DP had about 7 or 8 and we both had 12 collected. I can't remember exactly what we had at this stage. I think we may have been stimming for a day or two more than 4 days though.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your scan on Wednesday :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    What FSH are you currently doing? Let me know how the orgalutran is compared? I'll be having that and I'm very nervous about it.

And good luck! I'm not sure how many follies to expect. I think I had about 10 and DP had about 7 or 8 and we both had 12 collected. I can't remember exactly what we had at this stage. I think we may have been stimming for a day or two more than 4 days though.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your scan on Wednesday :-)
    I am on puregon at the moment with the pen, the orgalutran doesn't look too scary all the needles are pre made and ready to use no assembly required as they say lol. I will let you know how they go on wens 😊

And thank you! My fingers are crossed too, I sure feel a little going on down there off and on ( more when I am running around at work) trying not to hope for to many and get disappointed lol. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to roll my eyes when people said it was quality over quantity but honestly it's true! I would have preferred to have 6 quality eggs over 12 sh!tty ones. Try not to stress about how many there are and instead aim for consistency in sizing! That will help to make sure that what's there can all be mature by the end!

I'll have everything crossed for you!

DP's day 1 should be in the next 4-5 days because she'll take her magic pills tomorrow 😁

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (22-03-2016),NandM  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    I am on puregon at the moment with the pen, the orgalutran doesn't look too scary all the needles are pre made and ready to use no assembly required as they say lol. I will let you know how they go on wens 😊

And thank you! My fingers are crossed too, I sure feel a little going on down there off and on ( more when I am running around at work) trying not to hope for to many and get disappointed lol. 😊
    I've had Puregon before and I didn't mind that too much but yeah I'm not sure about orgalutran haha

Yeah I was only a few days into stimming and I could definitely tell something was happening.

Try not to have expectations (hard, I know). I tried not to and I was pleasantly surprised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you that is deff true, we just need one good one for now one or two in the freezer would be nice as back up.
    Wouldn't want to over stim either I guess I will sit back and relax wens will give me some info on how we are going 😊.

4-5 days yay! Once the cycle starts it goes so fast! Well it has for me so far.

Will you be transferring this cycle too or playing it as it comes? Fingers are crossed for you guys and we all get little Christmas babies 😊