Closed Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rainbow road eeeeeeeee! 🎉🎉👍 congratulations!

Looks like you're having a baby (or two??!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh congrats @rainbowroad!!! I just got goosebumps seeing this. I felt very positive about it for you. Hmm, now to speculate if there's one baby or two! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Great news this morning!

AF has arrived! CD1 so I called the clinic and booked on for our last attempt with them so we have our first scan next Friday.

I called the PA of the new FS yesterday and explained our results and history at FF and also went on to say that I was worried that maybe the FS would be concerned that I'm not my ideal BMI and would want me to lose a lot more weight before getting started again. I gave her all my stats and she said she would call back. She was absolutely lovely and I felt like she really heard me.

She called me back this morning and said that the professor is absolutely not going to tell me to come in 6 months or whatever because he has no concerns about my weight stopping me from getting pregnant and has had many overweight patients with successful pregnancies 😊 I'll obviously continue eating well and exercising but it's such a relief to hear that! I told her that was the best news I've heard in a long time!!! She also said he's looking forward to meeting with us and I'm feeling very much the same!!

We will still be cheering on our little bubba/s that we put back but we now have our silver lining! Things are looking up!
    So glad she sounded like a decent caring human! You need kind souls on the TTC journey.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! @rainbow road that's so great to see! So happy for you both!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    About 1 part relieved, 2 parts overjoyed and 2 parts terrified that something will go wrong!

I do have a good feeling though. It is a very dark line and a good reading on the digital but I had high levels with Toby too, so it may just be one bubba. I'll find out in 3 weeks or so.

I've been cautiously optimistic the last few days as there have been a few indicators within my body that have told me to be positive about it.

Naturally today my boobs are hardly sore which is kinda spooking me. But from what I recall everything ebbs and flows doesn't it?

I'm overjoyed to have a clear answer on a frer for once. No ambiguity there! I'm very curious to know what my hcg is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, my boobs fluctuated from being killer sore to bearable and almost pain free. I'd squeeze them almost every day to make sure. Ha. But they do change many times.

Keep the positivity flowing, as even at 30 weeks I still worry! I'm sure all is going to be fine for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo, congrats 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Yay rainbow road. Congrats and fingers crossed for a sticky baby or two!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road - I didn't get a lot of symptoms until 6 weeks when MS developed and has stuck around since. After the 6 week mark I started to get more pregnancy symptoms but I agree it's TandR they come and go.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    @rainbow road - I didn't get a lot of symptoms until 6 weeks when MS developed and has stuck around since. After the 6 week mark I started to get more pregnancy symptoms but I agree it's TandR they come and go.
    Thanks lovelies.

I had no symptoms with DS really so I suppose I might be lucky enough again.