Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How did the transfer go @Grannyblank?
    @Kazzy36 that's fantastic news!!! So glad to hear that! What day will you grow them out to?
    Will do day 5 transfer - so Saturday here's hoping cycle 3 is our lucky number!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Fingers crossed @grannblank! I hope this little embryo is all you need!
    @Kazzy36 how exciting!! I really hope this cycle brings you the great news you have been longing for!!!

I'm enjoying this little break this month! I know I'm leading up to O but I don't care 😂 it's kind of a nice feeling! We will choose a donor and potentially transfer next month though so the break might not be for long lol. Well we could choose to wait a bit longer before we transfer but we'll see.

ETA - DP and I have started a blog on Facebook about our journey and created a new account to have that linked to so that it's kinda anonymous. Anyone have any ideas of how to share it to the rest of the gay and lesbian community (and beyond)? We can't exactly get our friends to share it because it will be too obvious that it's about us. Let me know if you can help with sharing/liking it and I'll send you the details. We want to share our story 😊
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 14-03-2016 at 15:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just catching up. Lots to read. Hope everybody's journeys are going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Boxergirl? I've been wondering how you have been coming along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, the last egg collection resulted in 9 eggs but only 2 fertalized, however, they both grew to blast and frozen for Pgd testing. So very lucky all things considered 😁

Still waiting for results. If nothing eventuates from this, I'm up for collection. Would never have thought we be going for a 4th cycle when we started!! Hoping we have some good luck, finally and I won't need to

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (16-03-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope those two blasts are perfect @Boxergirl, do you know how long results take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boxergirl I hope those two blasts come back a-okay! I especially hope that one (or both) result in a bfp! Will you transfer both back at the same time?

Our new FS won't let us transfer two back at a time because they will be blasts and he thinks it's too risky that we will end up with twins despite the previous attempts being a fail.

We have found a donor but we aren't sure because of his ears. Is that bad?! Lol 😂 We have decided to wait and see who else goes up this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boxergirl I hope the two blasts come back perfect for you guys 😊
    @TortoiseNotTheHare lol the ears? No that not bad haha made me laugh.. Do you get to see a photo of the donor? Sorry you may have mentioned it before but my memory is not the best at the moment lol!
    We didn't have photos but had 5 pages of info and a letter to future children that are conceived.! It was very sweet

Well AF has decided to show up tonight and going to the toilet every 30 min all day to check... So Cd 1 tomorrow WHOOP, I am guessing I will ring the clinic and pick up meds Friday then start on Saturday! It all just got so real

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @NandM!! It's show time! So excited to hear how you go!!! Eeeeek!! From when we pick a donor we will have about 4-5 days before its show time for us because DP will take pills to start AF.. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you!

As for our donor - we get to see pics of them when they were younger but not an adult photo if we choose someone from Australia. The one that we were keen on had slightly larger ears than average so we were a bit unsure of what to do. We wanted to avoid a feature that would be obviously the donors side so it might too much of a stand out.

They have another donor that fits what we are looking for that will be going up by the end of this week so hopefully he will be what we are looking for! There's a potential US donor as well but we are now leaning towards and Australian donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How exciting @NandM!! It's show time! So excited to hear how you go!!! Eeeeek!! From when we pick a donor we will have about 4-5 days before its show time for us because DP will take pills to start AF.. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you!

As for our donor - we get to see pics of them when they were younger but not an adult photo if we choose someone from Australia. The one that we were keen on had slightly larger ears than average so we were a bit unsure of what to do. We wanted to avoid a feature that would be obviously the donors side so it might too much of a stand out.

They have another donor that fits what we are looking for that will be going up by the end of this week so hopefully he will be what we are looking for! There's a potential US donor as well but we are now leaning towards and Australian donor.
    It's all happening... Eeek 😊

Wow isn't it amazing how each state has different ways of doing everything, we had 9 I think to pick from all from Australia no photos of them younger..
    So excited for you guys happy donor picking, we will be pretty close with our cycles 😊 hopefully we all have a great result.
    I will be just taking it day by day and prob will over Google! Lol