Closed Thread
Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how is everyone going?

Had my US today and lining is 7mm and I have to have blood tests tomorrow to decide about transfer. I'm a bit concerned why I have two follicles when I should be suppressed on Synarel but apparently the FS is happy with it. The nurse this morning said my lining was still a bit thin and I shouldn't have follicles, but a different nurse said this arvo that its fine. I just feel sometimes like I'm in the dark about these decisions....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp had EPU yesterday. Only 3 eggs collected, and only 1 fertilization... Because there is only 1 they are doing a day 3 transfer if it divides properly when they check it Monday morning. I really hope it works because dp has said she doesn't want to go through it anymore after this.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Dp had EPU yesterday. Only 3 eggs collected, and only 1 fertilization... Because there is only 1 they are doing a day 3 transfer if it divides properly when they check it Monday morning. I really hope it works because dp has said she doesn't want to go through it anymore after this.
    Oh I hope it works too hun. Will you go back to IUI with you if it doesn't? Seems like there might be a bit of an issue with DPs egg quality perhaps?

Fingers crossed for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grannyblank I'm so sorry to hear! I know how it feels but I'm hoping your ending is different! Fingers crossed for a healthy embryo that creates a nice sticky bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Sorry to hear Grannyblank but hopefully that one embie will be the one, I've heard lots of stories here like that. Would you stim if DP wants to stop after this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. If this one fails, then Yep we will probably go ahead with IUI back to me, seeing as we know it's worked for us in the past with a natural cycle. Will be disappointing to have to do that, as dp and I wanted each of our kids to be genetically related to both of us.. But beggars can't be choosers I guess! Fingers crossed the embryo has divided and we can go for the day 3 transfer tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls life has been crazy over the past week. It's been hard to remember where everyone is up to.
    @gillpill how are you travelling?
    @NandM it would almost be show time for you yeah?
    @Flower78 I hope your lining thickens and that everything comes along nicely!
    @Grannyblank fingers crossed for tomorrow! Really hope this little embryo is a fighter and that you have a strong one for transfer.

As for us - we will hopefully choose a donor this week and then it will be go time for us again. We aren't rushing it this time and that's worked out well with everything that's been going on! Knowing it's going to be a short cycle makes us feel like we have plenty of time up our sleeves anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortoiseNotTheHare
    I'm doing alright, not too stressed with the TWW but everything I do I second guess whether it would be affecting fertilisation like jogging lol. FF confirmed ovulation on Thursday so maybe we are in with a decent chance this time! As far as waiting goes just trying to focus on other things and hoping I'm distracted enough to forget about testing!
    Good to hear you're not rushing and stressing over it all. Have a shortlist of donors yet?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck choosing the donor TNTH. Glad you are feeling good.

I have been given the OK for transfer on Friday, no more ultrasounds so I hope my lining is a bit better by then. We won't know as my clinic doesn't do US guided transfers. Bit bummed it's a Friday again, it's the only day DP can't come with me. Otherwise I feel great. My estrogen was nice and high at 2700 and low progesterone so I didn't ovulate despite those follicles so that's all good. Hoping for good thaw results Thursday!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Sorry girls life has been crazy over the past week. It's been hard to remember where everyone is up to.
    @gillpill how are you travelling?
    @NandM it would almost be show time for you yeah?
    @Flower78 I hope your lining thickens and that everything comes along nicely!
    @Grannyblank fingers crossed for tomorrow! Really hope this little embryo is a fighter and that you have a strong one for transfer.

As for us - we will hopefully choose a donor this week and then it will be go time for us again. We aren't rushing it this time and that's worked out well with everything that's been going on! Knowing it's going to be a short cycle makes us feel like we have plenty of time up our sleeves anyway.
    Happy donor picking TortiseNotTheHare 😊 exciting time ahead.

Yup almost show time for us on CD 28 today ( which is just about over 😊) so about 2 more days DP just started AF 2 days early!! Maybe that will send vibes my way hahah, but just filling in time season 1,2 of full house down another 6 to go 😀

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post: