Closed Thread
Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH that sounds positive! Getting to pick the donor so soon is great! Good luck!

Sending positive vibes to everyone who is cycling or about to cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been reading along. Good luck to those cycling. Really hoping for some BFP's going around.

Great to hear TNTH! Sounds like this appt was really what you needed. DP cycled with Gonal F and orgalutran. I think that's their standard combination? That's great that you didn't have to wait for access to the donor site. Happy donor shopping! Feeling positive for you both. I really think growing to day 5 makes a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Thanks everyone! Yep that was the other drug orgalutran!

We will jump straight back into once we have chosen a donor. We had a look tonight but there was only 1 that was a maybe and not much choice other than him. A lot of the donors on there are of different ethnicities or only have one family spot so we will wait and see when they will update the list and then hopefully find out donor. Not too disappointed in the donor list just yet because we got access before we expected to so we are still further than expected at this point.

He couldn't really tell what they had done so didn't understand the result but he thinks different meds along with watching hormone levels and their technology will get a better result and he also thinks blasts are the way to go so we won't argue with him haha. We feel like he will do what he can and hey it might not be an easy road this time round but I think we will feel more comfortable with him. We explained the revolving door feeling and he was appalled by that which was reassuring to us!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We felt a little underwhelmed when we got access TNTH (ethnicities, family spots). I called the donor team the following day and asked when new donors would be up. One of the ladies informed me there would be new ones later that day. One ended up being our donor. I'd stay in contact with the donor team, they were all really lovely to us. It's good that you're a step ahead, so you can take your time watching what comes up before you feel you need to choose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    We felt a little underwhelmed when we got access TNTH (ethnicities, family spots). I called the donor team the following day and asked when new donors would be up. One of the ladies informed me there would be new ones later that day. One ended up being our donor. I'd stay in contact with the donor team, they were all really lovely to us. It's good that you're a step ahead, so you can take your time watching what comes up before you feel you need to choose.
    Thanks for that! Helps to know! They said it was updated regularly so not overly concerned and the one that we found today ticked most boxes but just didn't feel like the one if that makes sense. I'm not sure where they keep their donors from Seattle. Is it separate to the online log in? We thought it might be worth checking them out as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, they should be altogether if there are any currently listed. Check with them in case it's changed. But we saw some there amongst the rest when we were choosing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh okay yeah there was an Australian flag next to the ones we saw tonight so they must not have any US ones on there at the moment. I'll give them a call and see when they will be updating the list so we can take another look then. Thanks for that!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (09-03-2016),TandR  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just had scans and bloods and are feeling good, we both are triggering tonight! So pleased we will get the chance to do a fresh transfer if we get any embryos. Dp had an 18, 2x17's and a 16, plus other smaller ones so looks better than our other failed cycles. I've got a good feeling! Pick up on Friday.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grannyblank For This Useful Post:

almai  (10-03-2016),Chekry  (09-03-2016),Dougy  (09-03-2016),Flower78  (09-03-2016),gillpill  (09-03-2016),rainbow road  (09-03-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Just wondering who has used orgalutran? I'm pretty sure our new clinic will be giving it to me and I know the needle is bigger and it's worrying me. I stupidly googled (I know, I shouldn't have) and there are people who say it sometimes takes 2 or 3 times to actually get the needle in!! Luckily DP does my needles but I am needle phobic so am worrying all over again

Hope everyone is going well!! I always read but I don't often post

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    Hey everyone. Just wondering who has used orgalutran? I'm pretty sure our new clinic will be giving it to me and I know the needle is bigger and it's worrying me. I stupidly googled (I know, I shouldn't have) and there are people who say it sometimes takes 2 or 3 times to actually get the needle in!! Luckily DP does my needles but I am needle phobic so am worrying all over again

Hope everyone is going well!! I always read but I don't often post
    DP used orgalutran. The needle isn't bigger but it is a little more blunt. She found it easier to give herself than have me do it. It might help to numb the area with ice first.