Closed Thread
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Good luck to you too @NandM. And tortoise i'll be hanging out tomorrow to hear how your appointment went. I know what you mean about worrying the weight is preventing it. Each time now I've thought it straight away. I'm actually exercising more so kind of looking forward to either a BFP or being able to exercise as hard as I can if it's BFN! Hoping it will take the sting out of a negative test because I can focus on getting healthier for IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp's stim cycle is going well, we both go in for scans and bloods on Wednesday, and it's likely she will have her EPU on Friday, and we are hoping for a fresh transfer into me. The first pickup we ended up with no embryos because of egg quality, so really hoping that was a one off!
    Whilst I'm not really active on here, I enjoy reading everyone's posts, reassuring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Grannyblank! Fingers crossed for a decent amount of great eggs for you and dp 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (08-03-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck @Grannyblank, third time is hopefully a charm!
    @TortoiseNotTheHare, good luck with your appointment today, do report back with results!

Good luck to everyone cycling or about to start. Hopefully we get some lovely BFPs soon!?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the appointment today TNTH!

All sounds good Grannyblank, hope you get a great result this time, fingerscrossed for you!

Wishing for a quick TWW for you gillpill with a nice positive at the end, so you don't have to go to IVF

3 days till my lining scan, time is dragging!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks flower! Hoping the time flies by this round and we are blessed with the most amazing surprise 😀
    Hope the 3 days comes fast for you too!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM that's really exciting that it's getting closer to show time! Can't wait to hear how you go!
    @granyblank I really hope this time results in some really nice, healthy and strong eggs that go onto be super strong embies!
    @Flower78 not long til that lining scan! Time can seem to go so fast sometimes and then so slow as well! Can't win hey?!
    @gillpill I really hope that this last IUI brings your BFP so that you need to go onto IVF because I know that waiting would really suck. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!

AFU - We had our first appointment with Professor Illingworth this morning and he was wonderful. He took the time to really sit there and talk to us. He was thorough in looking at our history and well he was a bit confused by some of the things he saw which was kind of amusing on our end. He has recommended that we go with DP's eggs first because we know she can produce some embies and right now we can't afford to stim again should my body give us nothing so it's too much of a gamble with the unknown. We feel comfortable with his recommendation and we are going to grow them to blast as that is their standard procedure. We will freeze all and then transfer to me again. He wasn't worried about my weight and said I can definitely try to lose some as we go but that it won't be an issue.

We did our counselling session with them straight after our appointment and don't need to do the other one because our session from FF counts towards one. So the Prof. wants to do a short cycle with DP which involves taking a pill to bring her AF on and then stimming her for about 2 weeks with gonal f and another drug and then trigger with lucrin. He is happy for us to get going whenever as he will be forcing DP's cycle to re-start with this magic little pills. We also signed up to the donor program and signed our paperwork... best news is we got the log in details to go in and choose our donor already! So that's what we will be doing tonight! Here we go again.... (eeek!)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (09-03-2016),Flower78  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting! I'm really happy for you guys that you have a FS that genuinely wants to give you the best opportunities. Oh a donor log in. That would be so much better than personally requesting info on each one! Awesome news you two I'm glad you are excited again ☺️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (08-03-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @NandM that's really exciting that it's getting closer to show time! Can't wait to hear how you go!
    @granyblank I really hope this time results in some really nice, healthy and strong eggs that go onto be super strong embies!
    @Flower78 not long til that lining scan! Time can seem to go so fast sometimes and then so slow as well! Can't win hey?!
    @gillpill I really hope that this last IUI brings your BFP so that you need to go onto IVF because I know that waiting would really suck. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!

AFU - We had our first appointment with Professor Illingworth this morning and he was wonderful. He took the time to really sit there and talk to us. He was thorough in looking at our history and well he was a bit confused by some of the things he saw which was kind of amusing on our end. He has recommended that we go with DP's eggs first because we know she can produce some embies and right now we can't afford to stim again should my body give us nothing so it's too much of a gamble with the unknown. We feel comfortable with his recommendation and we are going to grow them to blast as that is their standard procedure. We will freeze all and then transfer to me again. He wasn't worried about my weight and said I can definitely try to lose some as we go but that it won't be an issue.

We did our counselling session with them straight after our appointment and don't need to do the other one because our session from FF counts towards one. So the Prof. wants to do a short cycle with DP which involves taking a pill to bring her AF on and then stimming her for about 2 weeks with gonal f and another drug and then trigger with lucrin. He is happy for us to get going whenever as he will be forcing DP's cycle to re-start with this magic little pills. We also signed up to the donor program and signed our paperwork... best news is we got the log in details to go in and choose our donor already! So that's what we will be doing tonight! Here we go again.... (eeek!)
    That's super exciting! So are you going to jump right into it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds exciting TNTH! Did he say any thoughts about why it hasn't worked so far? Glad you are growing to blast it really helps select the strongest ones.

When do you start?