Closed Thread
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @TandR we got them back and both were extremely low - lowest we've seen my levels! No idea why AF hasn't shown up either because she arrived when I had a higher level of progesterone last month. So now we wait for her to show and then on we go. The nurse seems to think my positive on Saturday would have been an embryo but I'm wondering if maybe it really was pregnyl. Maybe I've been holding it for longer for some reason? I'm not too sure but I'm going to ask for blood tests to monitor me throughout the next (and final) cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it hasn't worked. It must be equally hard that you don't know what's going on in there. Definitely hoping your new FS can shed some more light there. Although I'm really hoping those last embryos provide you some good news!

Will the next transfer be another double?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    Sorry it hasn't worked. It must be equally hard that you don't know what's going on in there. Definitely hoping your new FS can shed some more light there. Although I'm really hoping those last embryos provide you some good news!

Will the next transfer be another double?
    If both embryos thaw, then they will both be going back in :-)

I'm getting pretty excited about going to a new FS if we need to. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting answers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Great news this morning!

AF has arrived! CD1 so I called the clinic and booked on for our last attempt with them so we have our first scan next Friday.

I called the PA of the new FS yesterday and explained our results and history at FF and also went on to say that I was worried that maybe the FS would be concerned that I'm not my ideal BMI and would want me to lose a lot more weight before getting started again. I gave her all my stats and she said she would call back. She was absolutely lovely and I felt like she really heard me.

She called me back this morning and said that the professor is absolutely not going to tell me to come in 6 months or whatever because he has no concerns about my weight stopping me from getting pregnant and has had many overweight patients with successful pregnancies 😊 I'll obviously continue eating well and exercising but it's such a relief to hear that! I told her that was the best news I've heard in a long time!!! She also said he's looking forward to meeting with us and I'm feeling very much the same!!

We will still be cheering on our little bubba/s that we put back but we now have our silver lining! Things are looking up!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 02-02-2016 at 07:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (02-02-2016),Dougy  (02-02-2016),gillpill  (02-02-2016),TandR  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Great news this morning!

AF has arrived! CD1 so I called the clinic and booked on for our last attempt with them so we have our first scan next Friday.

I called the PA of the new FS yesterday and explained our results and history at FF and also went on to say that I was worried that maybe the FS would be concerned that I'm not my ideal BMI and would want me to lose a lot more weight before getting started again. I gave her all my stats and she said she would call back. She was absolutely lovely and I felt like she really heard me.

She called me back this morning and said that the professor is absolutely not going to tell me to come in 6 months or whatever because he has no concerns about my weight stopping me from getting pregnant and has had many overweight patients with successful pregnancies 😊 I'll obviously continue eating well and exercising but it's such a relief to hear that! I told her that was the best news I've heard in a long time!!! She also said he's looking forward to meeting with us and I'm feeling very much the same!!

We will still be cheering on our little bubba/s that we put back but we now have our silver lining! Things are looking up!
    Great news and an awesome outlook to have tortoise! February is looking good for all!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds great Tortise! Hoping his last transfer works for you but the new FS sounds positive!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry things didn't work out tortoise..but great game plan 😊

Rsinbow, logged on to see if any news? The suspense 😁 Hoping for some fab news. Crossing everything 🙏

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry TNTH. Your baby is coming, it's just stupid time getting in the way.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So I did end up caving ladies. Very long story, but... Looks like I'm having a baby! Please be sticky!!

15dpo today. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454372529.414988.jpg

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

A&S  (02-02-2016),almai  (02-02-2016),Boxergirl  (02-02-2016),Flower78  (02-02-2016),gillpill  (02-02-2016),Juju bean  (02-02-2016),Just*Ace  (02-02-2016),TandR  (02-02-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah congratulations! I'm so excited and happy for you both