Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I have a personal question that might seem kind of silly.

What does everyone think about sex during the TWW? Do you go there or do you hold out. I know doctors say go on as normal but I've also read that orgasms can cause your uterus to cramp and I'm not sure if that's a good thing when it already cramps in the TWW. Usually DP and I will just go for gold in the lead up and then steer clear for two weeks but this time we didn't get the chance and now I feel like maybe I should just stop worrying and trust that it won't affect the embryos environment.

What are your thoughts? Hope you guys don't think I'm nuts for even asking 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been wondering the same thing @TortoiseNotTheHare haha. Unfortunately my mind is telling me that orgasms will make the uterus cramp and send the egg straight out the exit instead of implanting. Of course it's probably not the case but once my mind starts thinking something, that's it lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (20-02-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I didn't either time with my sticky babes but only because it was after egg collection and I wasn't up for it. I always made sure I had a good orgasm the night before transfer though.

Honestly though I don't think it makes a difference and if an embryo is going to implant, it'll do it regardless.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking it a little more as it comes this time. I'm even sleeping on my tummy which I've avoided in the other cycles. I guess if ducky is going to stick then it will happen regardless of how I sleep! Hopefully I now have a little blast that is going to try and dig deep soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Ladies I have a personal question that might seem kind of silly.

What does everyone think about sex during the TWW? Do you go there or do you hold out. I know doctors say go on as normal but I've also read that orgasms can cause your uterus to cramp and I'm not sure if that's a good thing when it already cramps in the TWW. Usually DP and I will just go for gold in the lead up and then steer clear for two weeks but this time we didn't get the chance and now I feel like maybe I should just stop worrying and trust that it won't affect the embryos environment.

What are your thoughts? Hope you guys don't think I'm nuts for even asking 😕
    TMI but DP read somewhere that an orgasm helps implantation because of extra blood flow to the uterus so we went for it the afternoon of transfer... Then I looked it up and read all of this conflicting research, cue awkward call to the clinic... The nurse said she had never had anyone ask before because mostly people don't feel like it but that it shouldn't be an issue (no doubt they all had a good laugh once I hung up). Anyway, that was this sticky little Bub, so in my experience it makes no difference 😊 go nuts I say.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going with the wait @gillpill?

How's everyone else??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How are you going with the wait @gillpill?

How's everyone else??
    We are struggling! Having strong AF pains and thinking I am out, and then something happens like an odd twinge or I read somewhere that af pains are normal and there's a glimmer of hope again. Honestly i feel like I know my body well enough to think that these are actually AF signs and that it hasn't worked again we will know tomorrow morning.
    How are you going? Feeling optimistic about little duck I hope 🐣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you will be put out of your misery tomorrow!!! I'll be checking first thing in the morning and will hopefully see some great news!!!

Nah not really feeling too hopeful. I've gotten so used to bad news that it's all I'm really expecting this time too. I have felt more normal in this cycle than I have in any other too. We'll see what happens. I'd love ducky to stick around but just don't know if I feel that lucky lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You never know, it might be a lucky duck 😜
    I promise I will post BFN (prediction) as soon as a I have seen it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha lucky duck!!! Naww I hope!! 🐣

Well I'm hoping you get a big fat surprise tomorrow then 😂 I'll be stalking!!