Closed Thread
Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

Sorry to hear tortoise and beauty. I think if you change your appointment to sooner it might sway a bit of luck your way? Especially if you start the process and get through a few stages before your next transfer. Tends to be the way it works, once you've prepared for something you don't need it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha that's a good way to look at it @gillpill. We have organised to meet with the professor so not sure how early we would be able to get in because he was booked out well in advance. We will try to get in as early as possible though and see how it goes but yep at least if we get the ball rolling then it will help should we need it! At this stage I have no problems in moving so I won't be crushed if we need to! We obviously want to give our embryos the chance because we want them to become our baby/babies but if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BeautyOfTheSoul

Please add us to list 🙂

Me (28) and @Juju bean (25)
    #1IUI 8th Jan= BFN

#2 IUI coming soon (feb)
    @TortoiseNotTheHare
    I agree we stocked up on AF items last month trying to sway a bit of luck. Suggested to dp that we donate our collection of baby items but there are a lot of things we can't seem to part with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha isn't it funny how we trick the universe into thinking we're cool with it. Well maybe we will have some luck come our way in Feb hey?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC list #4

February is our month! BFPs all round 🍼🍼🍼🍼

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

Juju bean  (31-01-2016),NandM  (31-01-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (31-01-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy February everyone. Hope this is the month for all of us TTC.

I've made it to 14dpo! First time since I got my period back after DS. I'm sure that it could be because of my last pregnyl booster but it's still an achievement.

Every time I go to the toilet I'm afraid I will see blood.

TNTH how are you guys today?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (01-02-2016),gillpill  (01-02-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news!! Your last booster was 11dpo yeah? The pregnyI should be wearing off by tomorrow then so from there it's all you! Good luck!! I've got a great feeling for you!

We're okay.. Still no AF so went for my bloods this morning to have progesterone checked. That should give us some indication as to how long it will before I start. I have some light spotting so shouldn't be too far off I hope!! The nurse got so excited when I called and told her I'd been for my bloods 😕 I explained the hpt situation and she suggested an appointment with the FS before using our final two because she agrees it's unusual that this keeps happening! We'll have a chat to FS and see what she says...

Also called IVFA and brought our appointment forward to 8/3 and will have our additional counselling session the same day so we should be good to go after that and any additional testing that the professor wants. I'm looking forward to some new hope!

Fingers crossed our last snow babies can some how cling but if not then we know we still gave them a shot - so tempting to just change clinics now but we can't leave them behind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (01-02-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    That's awesome news!! Your last booster was 11dpo yeah? The pregnyI should be wearing off by tomorrow then so from there it's all you! Good luck!! I've got a great feeling for you!

We're okay.. Still no AF so went for my bloods this morning to have progesterone checked. That should give us some indication as to how long it will before I start. I have some light spotting so shouldn't be too far off I hope!! The nurse got so excited when I called and told her I'd been for my bloods 😕 I explained the hpt situation and she suggested an appointment with the FS before using our final two because she agrees it's unusual that this keeps happening! We'll have a chat to FS and see what she says...

Also called IVFA and brought our appointment forward to 8/3 and will have our additional counselling session the same day so we should be good to go after that and any additional testing that the professor wants. I'm looking forward to some new hope!

Fingers crossed our last snow babies can some how cling but if not then we know we still gave them a shot - so tempting to just change clinics now but we can't leave them behind.
    Have you considered transferring your snow babies to IVFA instead of trying with them at FF?

Yeah my last pregnyl was at 11dpo. Hope the next two days go quickly and bloodlessly for me. I'm back at work today so that might help

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did consider it but we won't be able to use the same donor for number 2 at IVFA if they work though so we will do it at FF. If we get a positive it means we will need to stay there for number 2 as well to use the same donor - the same reason you had to stay there to stim again. We will be in the same boat if the next transfer works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news back on the bloods @TortoiseNotTheHare? Thinking of you both X