+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ttc no. 5

Any other crazies out there (like me!) ttc baby no. 5 - or big families already? DH and I have decided to take the plung and already the ttc is driving me nuts! Would be nice to chat with others.
    I had 2 years ttc ds1, dd1 came along in a flash, 3 early miscarriages, then ds2 quickly followed by dd2. So a bit of a mixed bag. In the tww atm, and getting older by the minute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ttc no. 5

I'm in the exact situation! Currently TTC'ing #5 which is driving me insane. Have been trying since June last year - so far 2 chemicals and 1 miscarriage argh..
    My first 4 were a matter of just looking at DH and I'd fall pregnant lol.
    How long have you been trying for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BabyG4, only the second month - do certainly no reason for complaint! I just hate how I go straight back to being consumed by ttc. It's on my mind all the time. Sorry to hear of your losses. How old r your other children?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yep, I know what you mean. I tried to take the relaxed approach and turned into a POAS addict haha.
    Hopefully it's not too much longer for you..
    I have 4 girls aged 9,7,6&4. Going to be a big adjustment having such a large gap.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #4

Evening ladies,

we are ttc #4
    this is our first month, I have been on the pill for about 3-4 years so not sure what to expect. I'm in the tww, 8dpo. Feeling extremely bloated and irritable. Fingers crossed for us all
    I have a 7yr old, 6yr old and 4yr old so also will be strange having such a big age gap this time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mummys2maddi hopefully your TTC journey is short lived
    Are you worried about the gap? I'm finally at that stage where my girls are over the baby stage. I'm all for another baby but there's some time that I think 'isn't it nice being passed that baby stage!'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

mummys2maddi  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I could have written that! My youngest is 4 and off to kinder. I'm looking forward to a break but I'm going to miss him like crazy.
    Some days I sit there and think I'm over the baby stage we are moving forward! But I'm not done! I thought I was hence the big age gap but I'm 100% not done. I cannot wait to be pregnant again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Any other crazies out there (like me!) ttc baby no. 5 - or big families already? DH and I have decided to take the plung and already the ttc is driving me nuts! Would be nice to chat with others.
    I had 2 years ttc ds1, dd1 came along in a flash, 3 early miscarriages, then ds2 quickly followed by dd2. So a bit of a mixed bag. In the tww atm, and getting older by the minute!!
    I am currently 20 weeks (tomorrow) with #5. Although this was very much a surprise baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Oh yep, I know what you mean. I tried to take the relaxed approach and turned into a POAS addict haha.
    Hopefully it's not too much longer for you..
    I have 4 girls aged 9,7,6&4. Going to be a big adjustment having such a large gap.
    Yes! Relaxed approach didn't last for me. I'm only trying this month and next, then taking a few months off. I have a Uni prac coming up and I'd be happy to be in my second trimester but not the first during prac, but really hoping it will happen this month or next, fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Yes! Relaxed approach didn't last for me. I'm only trying this month and next, then taking a few months off. I have a Uni prac coming up and I'd be happy to be in my second trimester but not the first during prac, but really hoping it will happen this month or next, fx
    Oh yep, it would be tough struggling through morning sickness during prac. What are you studying? I was meant to do my prac in April/May too but we are moving interstate in May so I've had to defer until the move.

DH has had to go away for work so no TTC'ing this month for us and he will probably be away next month too. If I O extremely late we'll be fine otherwise April will be the month we'll get back into it.
    Trying to not think about it and focus on getting fit and eating right. (Easier said than done).