+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sydney couple seeking an egg donor

Hi to all,
    We (Ana, 45 & Lachlan, 33) are a healthy, loving and financially secure couple with gentle souls.

It wasn’t till I met Lachy it became clear it would make our relationship complete if I could become a mother. I’ve had a vision for sometime of us playing with our child in the backyard & more than anything we’d like it to become a reality. We feel due to our life experiences, we can offer a solid foundation for raising a family.

I worked on a creative festival event specifically for children in this month of January. It gave me so much satisfaction interacting with the children & seeing families individually thrive in creativity and joy.

Lachy & I have been TTC since when we met 11 years ago. Acupuncture, mediation, fertility yoga has all been explored in hand with healthy eating to improve my egg quality. Finally IVF on two instances (2015 & 2013) without success.

We feel complete as a couple, however we have a strong desire to nurture a child and to provide an enriched environment full of sunshine & creativity. We need help to fulfil our deepest longings & wishes. We would love to hear from you if you can help us.

Happy to pm a photo of us. Thank-you for reading our story x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emmiejayne! I've been trying to pm for sometime. Apologies, after research online, I haven't access to pm as think you have to post more first. I only signed up yesterday so I'm shinny new! I've just uploaded two images to my own website as unsure how else I can do this. Please click via the two links below.

http://lucystreet.com.au/ana_lachy_pics/Ana_Lachlan.jpg
    http://lucystreet.com.au/ana_lachy_p...a_Lachlan2.jpg

The first picture was taken just after we got engaged in a historical maze in Melbourne last September. The second picture was taken today. I'm not sure via the terms of this site if I can send my own email address. Happy to send more info once I know how

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hello Ana,

You're correct. You have to have made 5 posts before you can access personal messaging.

To get them up quick just go to the general chat area and blab a bit in some of the fluff threads.

On another note, I am wishing you all the luck finding an egg donor. My partner and I (same sex) conceived our child via sperm donor. It's a shame egg donors are quite so easy to come by. Best wishes. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

AnaInWonderland  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Best Things
    Thank-you for wishing us success, your advice & understanding of our situation. Yes very true. Hoping our angel will find us when the time is right. It is awesome opportunities exist for all Btw your little one is adorable! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaInWonderland View Post
    Hi Emmiejayne! I've been trying to pm for sometime. Apologies, after research online, I haven't access to pm as think you have to post more first. I only signed up yesterday so I'm shinny new! I've just uploaded two images to my own website as unsure how else I can do this. Please click via the two links below.

http://lucystreet.com.au/ana_lachy_pics/Ana_Lachlan.jpg
    http://lucystreet.com.au/ana_lachy_p...a_Lachlan2.jpg

The first picture was taken just after we got engaged in a historical maze in Melbourne last September. The second picture was taken today. I'm not sure via the terms of this site if I can send my own email address. Happy to send more info once I know how
    Me email address is emma28@hotmail.com if you wanted to email me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you Emmiejayne, I've just sent you an email to my update with this situation x