Closed Thread
Page 98 of 125 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - How did your families take the exciting news? OMG could you imagine hearing 3 heart beats if you were shocked with 2 you would have dropped down then hearing 3. Hope the rest if your pregnancy is non eventful and you relax more after the 9 week mark. As for me not much going on haha! Hi
    @Keepontryin13 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun thats great news and fab you have the chance of a few frozen too. Love the fact you are so happy with Charlotte too x
    @Gen72 - Thanks hun yes May is not too far away.
    WOW!!!!! 31 eggs and 19 fertilsed that is so amazing, you must be so so happy with that, definitely worth the wait you have had. Hope your donor feels better soon and recovers quickly. Hope your sickness goes quickly too for your amazing transfer on Wednesday you must be so excited.
    @wishing25 - Great news your scan went well and you heard the heartbeat. Hope all is uneventful from here.
    @Tinachris - So happy your 2 embies are still going strong hun, really hope they continue going until Monday.
    @gorgeousgeorge - I have so been in the crazy tww you talk of googling everything including twins lol! Hope it goes quickly from here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (16-04-2016),wishing25  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I have another question.. Since I haven't done a wazza/Charlotte ET before, do I take the morning crinone that is on the plan the hospital gave me or do I wait till I get home which would be most likely in the afternoon? Do I have to lay down for 30mins afterwards like the progesterone? Thanks for your help. I'd be so stressed if I didn't have you here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris I would take it as on the plan it will be fine to have it before transfer and no need to lie down with the crinone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - How did your families take the exciting news? OMG could you imagine hearing 3 heart beats if you were shocked with 2 you would have dropped down then hearing 3. Hope the rest if your pregnancy is non eventful and you relax more after the 9 week mark. As for me not much going on haha! Hi
    @Keepontryin13 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun thats great news and fab you have the chance of a few frozen too. Love the fact you are so happy with Charlotte too x
    @Gen72 - Thanks hun yes May is not too far away.
    WOW!!!!! 31 eggs and 19 fertilsed that is so amazing, you must be so so happy with that, definitely worth the wait you have had. Hope your donor feels better soon and recovers quickly. Hope your sickness goes quickly too for your amazing transfer on Wednesday you must be so excited.
    @wishing25 - Great news your scan went well and you heard the heartbeat. Hope all is uneventful from here.
    @Tinachris - So happy your 2 embies are still going strong hun, really hope they continue going until Monday.
    @gorgeousgeorge - I have so been in the crazy tww you talk of googling everything including twins lol! Hope it goes quickly from here.
    Thanks so much honey, families both cried when we told them well our mum's anyway. It was so cute. I was in tears also. So scared the daylights out of them at first then when they realised it was happy tears they started lol.
    Last edited by Chyna; 18-04-2016 at 04:25.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (18-04-2016),Gen72  (18-04-2016),Heyside  (17-04-2016),MamaKes  (17-04-2016),wishing25  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's lovely @Chyna how are you feeling is it sinking in now more for you today ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    That's lovely @Chyna how are you feeling is it sinking in now more for you today ?
    Yes has hit home and we are excited. Am absoutely shattered today. Been doing washing and am buggard walking up the stairs which is horrible as i feel so out of condition. But it's only gonna get worse but it's all worth it in the end. How's your weekend going hun?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-04-2016),Tinachris  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Yes has hit home and we are excited. Am absoutely shattered today. Been doing washing and am buggard walking up the stairs which is horrible as i feel so out of condition. But it's only gonna get worse but it's all worth it in the end. How's your weekend going hun?
    That's good! Just think of the exercise as your going up the stairs each day lol it will be totally worth it in the end. Today I did housework, just watching a bit of tv and having a wine!! Just thinking about tomorrow and hoping my two keep growing. One is a bit ahead of the other but still wanting to transfer two in the hopes to get one to stick 🙏🏻

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    I have really struggled with the tiredness and shortness of breath im now 15 weeks

People speak to me like my baby is about to drop on thw ground haha (as im so big from.thw steriods)

And the constant nausea and throwing up even now lol

BUT the 2nd trimester has been so much easier

I dont in any way or form want to sound ungrateful as im not, i just want you to know it is hard and you will struggle and thats okay and normal xoxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    @Tinachris that is great news! Shame our ET's aren't on Monday... if our EPU had been Wednesday as originally planned we would have been there too... we could have had a right 'ole party... hehehe MamaKes and I will be in longer as we are having infusions... so we figure with Valium and brandy we'll be in fine form after 4hrs
    @Gen72 I went quite loopy on the Valium/brandy mix and then came home and had the best sleep. The infusion only took about 2 hours at the day hospital - they don't have the machine that limits the speed. I found it hurt a bit and that is when they added in the saline, up until then it was just the intralipids mix. I thought it was the needle, but once saline added it was better. Good luck girls!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-04-2016),MamaKes  (18-04-2016),Tinachris  (18-04-2016)