Closed Thread
Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well there is quite a bit of news here. Firstly @Chyna - woohoo! amazing news!! Not sure I can picture you jumping on and off those trains with 2 babies on board hun!!
    @Keepontryin13 great news for you also that you've had some success on this cycle so far, hopefully that will continue for your and we'll be hearing about your BFP soon!!
    @Heyside May is only just around the corner…they say patience is a virtue (I’m yet to learn it) but it can be so hard when all you want is the end result.
    @wishing25 how is your little bean progressing? Any more BT numbers, still nice and high…when will you be scanning?
    @Gagingi yeah it was operator error rather than the thread….hehehe I was reading the email update on my phone late one night and hit the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email…hehe oops!
    @MamaKes @Maxwellsmum & J (you know who you are, but wasn’t sure of your sign on in here)…can I just thank you ‘wonder women’ you are some awesome girls, for the love and support that we’ve been able to share on our amazing journey!! I know we still have a ways to go, and we’ve all had some pretty ****ty hiccups on the way. We all have slightly different stories as to how we got to where we are and making our donor decision. But to be able to share this experience with you ladies knowing your there to listen when it gets too much for DP (the boys try so hard, but sometimes they want to fix it instead of just listen). And that isn’t to take away anything from the support of the rest of your ‘great gals’ here on the forum. But those emails late at night (and early morning) have been great – mwah!

Oh and @Maxwellsmum I saw your Angel as she was leaving the hotel last night as I was arriving…I was a little teary as I had just seen my Angel and it was a little emotional and T gave me a big hug…she is so lovely, they are ALL lovely girls. Then I said oh hang on don’t go I have to give you something, she had this strange look on her face and I grabbed her and gave her the BIGGEST hug I could muster and said ‘that’s from S’…and thank you for all you’ve done for us. She was nearly in tears.

So my update…my Donor Angel had her EPU yesterday (same as MamaKes). Amazingly this wonderful girl has gifted us 31 eggs!!! I know right… Lotto win, Bingo win and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow all in one!! There were quite a lot of those that were not mature, so we ended up with 20 mature eggs and this morning we received the fabulous news that 19 had fertilised!! She was looking really tired last night and she isn’t feeling 100% today, she has seen Warren and she is slightly hyperstim, but he isn’t overly concerned and feels that if she rests today and drinks at least 3ltrs of water that she will OK, but I am still a little worried for her. I must admit that I find it hard to drink that 3ltrs of water after EPU, I think when they give you the IV fluids you feel ok so you forget you have to drink also.

She’s done such an amazing thing for us that the thought of her being unwell is not sitting well with me at all. I’ve had messages from her and she say she’s doing ok…but I can’t help but worry about her. I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and look after her…she is only a year older than my son, so I do want to kind of mother her a little, which I ‘ve tried to make sure I don’t. But she knows I’m only a 20min drive away so if she needs anything I can come in and see her.

OK well I think that is enough ramblings from my side of the fence…I’m feeling pretty crappy today. Had a scratchy throat for a couple of days, but it has now progressed into a cough and I feel blah…and I had a little temp earlier. I need to fight this off before Wednesday transfer day!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well there is quite a bit of news here. Firstly @Chyna - woohoo! amazing news!! Not sure I can picture you jumping on and off those trains with 2 babies on board hun!!
    @Keepontryin13 great news for you also that you've had some success on this cycle so far, hopefully that will continue for your and we'll be hearing about your BFP soon!!
    @Heyside May is only just around the corner…they say patience is a virtue (I’m yet to learn it) but it can be so hard when all you want is the end result.
    @wishing25 how is your little bean progressing? Any more BT numbers, still nice and high…when will you be scanning?
    @Gagingi yeah it was operator error rather than the thread….hehehe I was reading the email update on my phone late one night and hit the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email…hehe oops!
    @MamaKes @Maxwellsmum & J (you know who you are, but wasn’t sure of your sign on in here)…can I just thank you ‘wonder women’ you are some awesome girls, for the love and support that we’ve been able to share on our amazing journey!! I know we still have a ways to go, and we’ve all had some pretty ****ty hiccups on the way. We all have slightly different stories as to how we got to where we are and making our donor decision. But to be able to share this experience with you ladies knowing your there to listen when it gets too much for DP (the boys try so hard, but sometimes they want to fix it instead of just listen). And that isn’t to take away anything from the support of the rest of your ‘great gals’ here on the forum. But those emails late at night (and early morning) have been great – mwah!

Oh and @Maxwellsmum I saw your Angel as she was leaving the hotel last night as I was arriving…I was a little teary as I had just seen my Angel and it was a little emotional and T gave me a big hug…she is so lovely, they are ALL lovely girls. Then I said oh hang on don’t go I have to give you something, she had this strange look on her face and I grabbed her and gave her the BIGGEST hug I could muster and said ‘that’s from S’…and thank you for all you’ve done for us. She was nearly in tears.

So my update…my Donor Angel had her EPU yesterday (same as MamaKes). Amazingly this wonderful girl has gifted us 31 eggs!!! I know right… Lotto win, Bingo win and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow all in one!! There were quite a lot of those that were not mature, so we ended up with 20 mature eggs and this morning we received the fabulous news that 19 had fertilised!! She was looking really tired last night and she isn’t feeling 100% today, she has seen Warren and she is slightly hyperstim, but he isn’t overly concerned and feels that if she rests today and drinks at least 3ltrs of water that she will OK, but I am still a little worried for her. I must admit that I find it hard to drink that 3ltrs of water after EPU, I think when they give you the IV fluids you feel ok so you forget you have to drink also.

She’s done such an amazing thing for us that the thought of her being unwell is not sitting well with me at all. I’ve had messages from her and she say she’s doing ok…but I can’t help but worry about her. I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and look after her…she is only a year older than my son, so I do want to kind of mother her a little, which I ‘ve tried to make sure I don’t. But she knows I’m only a 20min drive away so if she needs anything I can come in and see her.

OK well I think that is enough ramblings from my side of the fence…I’m feeling pretty crappy today. Had a scratchy throat for a couple of days, but it has now progressed into a cough and I feel blah…and I had a little temp earlier. I need to fight this off before Wednesday transfer day!!
    Awh honey thank you. Yes going to have to tell work alot earlier now and see if they can put me on alternative duties. Wazza said should take a week off in next couple of weeks to relax. I'll be anxious until 9wks at least as thats when mc in Jan. Hope you are starting to feel a bit better. Big hugs and I'm sure you'll be ok before wednesday. Hook into the beroccas and oranges. I too love this group and feel like we are or have been mates for years lol. Big hugs and hope your donor is also feeling better xx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (18-04-2016),Gen72  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 thanks for thinking of me!!! We are going well... I had my 7week scan with Warren on Thursday and all looked great! We heard the heartbeat and saw a very good sized Bub! It's still so surreal! Warren was happy with everything - but he wants me to stay on a few of the medications the whole pregnancy just to be on the safe side.

Congratulations on the wonderful number that fertilised! That's wonderful - sorry to hear about not feeling 100% fingers crossed you are able to recover for Wednesday, I will be thinking of you!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-04-2016),Gen72  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016),softshellcrab  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2 embryos are still growing. Just thought I'd let those of u know that were cheering me on during the week. One 8 cell one slower four cell. We're happy with that. I didn't think I'd end up with 2 to transfer 😌 bring on ET Monday at 8:15!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-04-2016),Gagingi  (18-04-2016),Gen72  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016),wishing25  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris that is great news! Shame our ET's aren't on Monday... if our EPU had been Wednesday as originally planned we would have been there too... we could have had a right 'ole party... hehehe MamaKes and I will be in longer as we are having infusions... so we figure with Valium and brandy we'll be in fine form after 4hrs

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always thinking of you @wishing25...I was at your EPU how could I not

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Officially PUPO with a perfect looking blast and another one that wasn't doing so great transferred as well! One top quality frozen as well and potentially a few more tomorrow but that would be a bonus so see how we go there!

I also just wanted to say to all the girls who have given me advise on Warren and Charlotte after having a terrible experience with our past FS that the decision to go with Charlotte was one of the best we have made. She takes the time with you, we never felt rushed, because we travel the girls and Charlotte accommodated us all the time. Super happy with the way this whole cycle has panned out. Feel so relieved that the hardest part for us is over resulting in one of if not the best result so far after 11 IVF cycles.
    @Keepontryin13 congrats on being PUPO x 2 love and glad you love Charlotte too. I know we're all in good hands and those of us with Warren know if he's away she's there for us too. Xxx mamakes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris Hello lovely lady, was checking in to see how you were going and just wanted to say im glad things are still on track for monday tf xox (im 5dpo today and i spent all day today googling twin birth stories- scaring the sh#t outta myself, but at the same time wishing for it- might be getting just a little bit ahead of myself-2ww craziness has totally set in aaargh)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 that would've been lovely to have a real life chat on Valium and brandy😜 lol!!! I'll be waiting around for a few hours too afterwards 😴 so it will be a long day.. @gorgeousgeorge stop googling twin birth stories, you're gonna drive yourself insane!! Watch funny cat videos instead xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - How did your families take the exciting news? OMG could you imagine hearing 3 heart beats if you were shocked with 2 you would have dropped down then hearing 3. Hope the rest if your pregnancy is non eventful and you relax more after the 9 week mark. As for me not much going on haha! Hi
    @Keepontryin13 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun thats great news and fab you have the chance of a few frozen too. Love the fact you are so happy with Charlotte too x
    @Gen72 - Thanks hun yes May is not too far away.
    WOW!!!!! 31 eggs and 19 fertilsed that is so amazing, you must be so so happy with that, definitely worth the wait you have had. Hope your donor feels better soon and recovers quickly. Hope your sickness goes quickly too for your amazing transfer on Wednesday you must be so excited.
    @wishing25 - Great news your scan went well and you heard the heartbeat. Hope all is uneventful from here.
    @Tinachris - So happy your 2 embies are still going strong hun, really hope they continue going until Monday.
    @gorgeousgeorge - I have so been in the crazy tww you talk of googling everything including twins lol! Hope it goes quickly from here.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (16-04-2016),wishing25  (16-04-2016)