Closed Thread
Page 93 of 123 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Hi hon, just jumping in with a quick reply as I read along with the Wazza thread! blocked tubes or hydrosalpinx cause a toxic environment in the uterus, most FS would want to clip or remove them.
    Thanks @Charlie74 for the knowledge on that.
    I think it's maybe a point worth following up... but then tonight I feel I might be clutching straws... I dunno.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you at your scan tomorrow lovely @Chyna
    Enjoy every minute of it! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well some how along the lines I have managed to 'unsubscribe' to Warren's thread. I have been ready along when I can, but it isn't the same as getting the emails to read.

Things have been crazy busy for us...by poor DP was only home for his usually 5days, but with all that was happening with our donors arrive (yay @Maxwellsmum @MamaKes...still can't believe it is happening).
    @Maxwellsmum I got a little emotional when I read your email about your Maybe Babies...you are going to have a whole gaggle of little Frostie Babies, I'm so excited

I know we were all hoping to be 'knocked up' together with our beautiful donor babies...but I just know that your lining is going to be perfect next month and it is going to be worth the wait.

Well I can't sleep...I'm not sure if I feel overwhelmed, worried, scared...I'm almost excited...but not quite

So @MamaKes...I'll see you at Warren's rooms bright and early and we'll drop 'your boys' off at Spring Hill and then the 'date with destiny' for something to go amiss at this late stage with our linings would be devastated...but as I said, can't get excited just yet...but I've not had an issue up until know in that department

So... @Chyna & @wishing25....I've been thinking of you heaps with your BPF....I so hope it rubs off.
    @Heyside...sorry but to save me reading back....what's your news? When are you putting your PGD tested maybe babies back?

Take care all...and can't wait to update you with (hopefully) some awesome numbers

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (15-04-2016),wishing25  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Thanks @Heyside yeah stupid cow. I got $42 for the growth hormone. Such a joke isn't it.
    @Tinachris was that per vial? It should be, but you might need to argue that it was 3 or 4 repeats provided at once for convenience sake. I've got a few hundred extra out of them in the past week or two with this argument (for two cycles). I just have pharmaceuticals as part of extras - it wouldn't be worth it on its own.

They can be condescending though!
    Last edited by Gagingi; 15-04-2016 at 02:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our double FET today of our two little PGD normals. Wazza upped my Valium and combined with the brandy I've slept the afternoon away. The embryologist said one embie was still a bit behind, but that was the 3-day PGD and I think that is common, so fingers crossed. It all feels quite surreal - I think the constant go of fresh transfers makes it feel more real, or maybe I'm just used to it... Hopefully the lack of reality will make the TWT easier!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @Gen72 - I'd wondered where you'd got to... Once a thread has a certain number of posts they start a new one, so maybe that's what happened?

When is your donor EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Tinachris was that per vial? It should be, but you might need to argue that it was 3 or 4 repeats provided at once for convenience sake. I've got a few hundred extra out of them in the past week or two with this argument (for two cycles). I just have pharmaceuticals as part of extras - it wouldn't be worth it on its own.

They can be condescending though!
    Yes. I only used two vials. No absolutely not worth it on its own, I've only claimed a few things cause obviously everything is mostly $37.70.. And a big Congratulations on your transfer!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 I'd wondered where you went too. How exciting everything is for you at this stage! Let us know how your donor goes with numbers etc. it must be surreal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi that must have slipped my mind. You're PUPO 😀 well done and good luck x
    Thinking of you today @Gen72 @MamaKes. Lol I just tried to tag your real names in and was like why is this not working 😉 Too early for me as you can tell. I know everything will be okay xo.
    @Chyna scan day how exciting. Definitely worth the wait. You'll get to see poppet today for the very first time. Enjoy it x.
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 15-04-2016 at 06:24.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016),Gagingi  (15-04-2016),MamaKes  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Chyna Good Luck with your scan this morning Luv!!!!

Am sure all will be well with your little Bean

Enjoy every, single second of this special moment ok???

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016),Gagingi  (15-04-2016)