Closed Thread
Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @gagangi thanks for the tips! I've never been on anything more than progesterone x2 for a fortnight after epu.the big bag of meds I brought home yesterday was impressive and I've got crinone to take. So pardon my ignorance but what's the crinone clean out ? ? ������
    The bag of meds is a shock isn't it?!? A lot of women find the Crinone builds up and every few days they need to sort of scoop it out. I find with exercise it's about every 2-3 days or I get a very uncomfortable burning in that area and you can also get a pink tinge (if it irritates the cervix) which worries a lot of women, or they hope it is implantation bleeding (which apparently only happens about 10% of the time). I find the easiest way to get rid of the Crinone is by squatting in the shower and very gently scooping our whatever you can. I found this best at night and then the final pessary (via VJJ) sort of soothes the area. I've heard that the Crinone can be a range of coulours, so don't be alarmed if it's pink, green, cream, brown etc... After cleaning it out I always like to put a pessary or the next dose of Crinone in ASAP, so there is always some progesterone there hopefully working its magic. Good luck with today's update!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-04-2016),Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - yes that big bag of goodies is definitely a shock isn't it lol! I agree with @Gagingi about the clean out unfortunately it does get a bit yuck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update today for Day 3 embies. 16 are still moving along and all between the 6-8 cell mark which is ideal. 4 are grade 3 which he mentioned were fine for day 3. 11 are grade 2 and have some fragmentation so not to count them out yet but see how we go. And 1 was grade 1 which is poor. So all in all a pretty good result but would have liked more with the grade 3 but thats just me and its to be expected that a alot drop off for us. Transfer is 10am Saturday!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-04-2016),Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news @Keepontryin13 remember to take into account that they are not officially day 3 until its 3 days since they were fertilised ie after your EPU so what time was that? They have to look at the embryos first thing in the morning to grade them as that fits in with the scientists plan for the day. Warren reminded me of that fact when my embies were not quite ready on day 5 and needed an extra day to reach blastocyst. 16 is a great number though hun hope they hang on in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thats great news @Keepontryin13 remember to take into account that they are not officially day 3 until its 3 days since they were fertilised ie after your EPU so what time was that? They have to look at the embryos first thing in the morning to grade them as that fits in with the scientists plan for the day. Warren reminded me of that fact when my embies were not quite ready on day 5 and needed an extra day to reach blastocyst. 16 is a great number though hun hope they hang on in there.
    Thanks for the reassurance. Never thought of timing etc. EPU was 12.45pm so a little early for Day 3. Still a fair bit of fragmentation which is not ideal but DH has dodgy swimmers so its to be expected!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris any updates on your fertilisation results today?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 fertilised today

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-04-2016),Gagingi  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris Im glad that 2 of your little eggies have fertilised :-) i hope they keep dividing and doing their thang. Ive been thinking of you today xox

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris, im glad your 2 little eggies have fertilised my friend. I hope they keep dividing and doing their thing xox ive been thinking about you today

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping those two little embies continue to develop well hun x

I went in to ask today about adding pharmaceutical to our phi today, wish I hadn't bothered the women who served me was like an old fashioned school principal practically shouted at me for even considering it as it wasn't worth it to only get $21 back. Wish I hadn't bothered.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (14-04-2016)