Closed Thread
Page 90 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Sounds like its taking a while to sink in which I can understand, how has your partner taken the news? From memory (could be wrong here as loose track with peoples stories) didn't you trigger two follicles so could be fraternal twins but could also be identical if the embryo split early well before implantation in time to create own sacs and placentas. Hope you manage to find an ob you are happy with hun. Oh you have definately made my day its such good news for this thread, enjoy double celebrations this weekend x
    @Maxwellsmum - I had guessed the same thing looking at pics in his room, hopefully we get to receive the gift soon. All I have got too is the letters, although have to say its good how individual each one is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I'm so excited for you!! That's so wonderful 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chyna congratulations!!! So exciting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - Sounds like its taking a while to sink in which I can understand, how has your partner taken the news? From memory (could be wrong here as loose track with peoples stories) didn't you trigger two follicles so could be fraternal twins but could also be identical if the embryo split early well before implantation in time to create own sacs and placentas. Hope you manage to find an ob you are happy with hun. Oh you have definately made my day its such good news for this thread, enjoy double celebrations this weekend x
    @Maxwellsmum - I had guessed the same thing looking at pics in his room, hopefully we get to receive the gift soon. All I have got too is the letters, although have to say its good how individual each one is.
    Thanks so much honey, my partner was with me and he too had tears. So happy and he's just in the process of calling his family. We did the iui cycle. I only had 3 follies but was positive as knew we only needed the golden 1. Wazza was funny today as he was looking for a 3rd! Omg i would of fainted if there was 3 there. How are you going honey?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-04-2016),wishing25  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Ah ha I always wanted to know what the BFP gift was now I know. I saw it on a baby in the photos on his wall and wondered if that was it when I was in his rooms last week. All I have gotten so far is the I'm sorry letters
    Yep..I got those too Luv

Hang in there, your time is almost here!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks ladies, just come out of appointment now and I'm absoutely shaking and in shock and cannot stop crying..... um we have twins!!!
    Wow congratulations! Enjoy every moment! XX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna congratulations hon!!! you have every right to be shouting from the rooftops!!! A BFP and twins double the blessing xox enjoy the excitement.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-04-2016),Gagingi  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

Officially PUPO with a perfect looking blast and another one that wasn't doing so great transferred as well! One top quality frozen as well and potentially a few more tomorrow but that would be a bonus so see how we go there!

I also just wanted to say to all the girls who have given me advise on Warren and Charlotte after having a terrible experience with our past FS that the decision to go with Charlotte was one of the best we have made. She takes the time with you, we never felt rushed, because we travel the girls and Charlotte accommodated us all the time. Super happy with the way this whole cycle has panned out. Feel so relieved that the hardest part for us is over resulting in one of if not the best result so far after 11 IVF cycles.
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 16-04-2016 at 15:04.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-04-2016),Gagingi  (16-04-2016),Gen72  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well there is quite a bit of news here. Firstly @Chyna - woohoo! amazing news!! Not sure I can picture you jumping on and off those trains with 2 babies on board hun!!
    @Keepontryin13 great news for you also that you've had some success on this cycle so far, hopefully that will continue for your and we'll be hearing about your BFP soon!!
    @Heyside May is only just around the corner…they say patience is a virtue (I’m yet to learn it) but it can be so hard when all you want is the end result.
    @wishing25 how is your little bean progressing? Any more BT numbers, still nice and high…when will you be scanning?
    @Gagingi yeah it was operator error rather than the thread….hehehe I was reading the email update on my phone late one night and hit the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email…hehe oops!
    @MamaKes @Maxwellsmum & J (you know who you are, but wasn’t sure of your sign on in here)…can I just thank you ‘wonder women’ you are some awesome girls, for the love and support that we’ve been able to share on our amazing journey!! I know we still have a ways to go, and we’ve all had some pretty ****ty hiccups on the way. We all have slightly different stories as to how we got to where we are and making our donor decision. But to be able to share this experience with you ladies knowing your there to listen when it gets too much for DP (the boys try so hard, but sometimes they want to fix it instead of just listen). And that isn’t to take away anything from the support of the rest of your ‘great gals’ here on the forum. But those emails late at night (and early morning) have been great – mwah!

Oh and @Maxwellsmum I saw your Angel as she was leaving the hotel last night as I was arriving…I was a little teary as I had just seen my Angel and it was a little emotional and T gave me a big hug…she is so lovely, they are ALL lovely girls. Then I said oh hang on don’t go I have to give you something, she had this strange look on her face and I grabbed her and gave her the BIGGEST hug I could muster and said ‘that’s from S’…and thank you for all you’ve done for us. She was nearly in tears.

So my update…my Donor Angel had her EPU yesterday (same as MamaKes). Amazingly this wonderful girl has gifted us 31 eggs!!! I know right… Lotto win, Bingo win and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow all in one!! There were quite a lot of those that were not mature, so we ended up with 20 mature eggs and this morning we received the fabulous news that 19 had fertilised!! She was looking really tired last night and she isn’t feeling 100% today, she has seen Warren and she is slightly hyperstim, but he isn’t overly concerned and feels that if she rests today and drinks at least 3ltrs of water that she will OK, but I am still a little worried for her. I must admit that I find it hard to drink that 3ltrs of water after EPU, I think when they give you the IV fluids you feel ok so you forget you have to drink also.

She’s done such an amazing thing for us that the thought of her being unwell is not sitting well with me at all. I’ve had messages from her and she say she’s doing ok…but I can’t help but worry about her. I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and look after her…she is only a year older than my son, so I do want to kind of mother her a little, which I ‘ve tried to make sure I don’t. But she knows I’m only a 20min drive away so if she needs anything I can come in and see her.

OK well I think that is enough ramblings from my side of the fence…I’m feeling pretty crappy today. Had a scratchy throat for a couple of days, but it has now progressed into a cough and I feel blah…and I had a little temp earlier. I need to fight this off before Wednesday transfer day!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (16-04-2016),Tinachris  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well there is quite a bit of news here. Firstly @Chyna - woohoo! amazing news!! Not sure I can picture you jumping on and off those trains with 2 babies on board hun!!
    @Keepontryin13 great news for you also that you've had some success on this cycle so far, hopefully that will continue for your and we'll be hearing about your BFP soon!!
    @Heyside May is only just around the corner…they say patience is a virtue (I’m yet to learn it) but it can be so hard when all you want is the end result.
    @wishing25 how is your little bean progressing? Any more BT numbers, still nice and high…when will you be scanning?
    @Gagingi yeah it was operator error rather than the thread….hehehe I was reading the email update on my phone late one night and hit the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email…hehe oops!
    @MamaKes @Maxwellsmum & J (you know who you are, but wasn’t sure of your sign on in here)…can I just thank you ‘wonder women’ you are some awesome girls, for the love and support that we’ve been able to share on our amazing journey!! I know we still have a ways to go, and we’ve all had some pretty ****ty hiccups on the way. We all have slightly different stories as to how we got to where we are and making our donor decision. But to be able to share this experience with you ladies knowing your there to listen when it gets too much for DP (the boys try so hard, but sometimes they want to fix it instead of just listen). And that isn’t to take away anything from the support of the rest of your ‘great gals’ here on the forum. But those emails late at night (and early morning) have been great – mwah!

Oh and @Maxwellsmum I saw your Angel as she was leaving the hotel last night as I was arriving…I was a little teary as I had just seen my Angel and it was a little emotional and T gave me a big hug…she is so lovely, they are ALL lovely girls. Then I said oh hang on don’t go I have to give you something, she had this strange look on her face and I grabbed her and gave her the BIGGEST hug I could muster and said ‘that’s from S’…and thank you for all you’ve done for us. She was nearly in tears.

So my update…my Donor Angel had her EPU yesterday (same as MamaKes). Amazingly this wonderful girl has gifted us 31 eggs!!! I know right… Lotto win, Bingo win and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow all in one!! There were quite a lot of those that were not mature, so we ended up with 20 mature eggs and this morning we received the fabulous news that 19 had fertilised!! She was looking really tired last night and she isn’t feeling 100% today, she has seen Warren and she is slightly hyperstim, but he isn’t overly concerned and feels that if she rests today and drinks at least 3ltrs of water that she will OK, but I am still a little worried for her. I must admit that I find it hard to drink that 3ltrs of water after EPU, I think when they give you the IV fluids you feel ok so you forget you have to drink also.

She’s done such an amazing thing for us that the thought of her being unwell is not sitting well with me at all. I’ve had messages from her and she say she’s doing ok…but I can’t help but worry about her. I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and look after her…she is only a year older than my son, so I do want to kind of mother her a little, which I ‘ve tried to make sure I don’t. But she knows I’m only a 20min drive away so if she needs anything I can come in and see her.

OK well I think that is enough ramblings from my side of the fence…I’m feeling pretty crappy today. Had a scratchy throat for a couple of days, but it has now progressed into a cough and I feel blah…and I had a little temp earlier. I need to fight this off before Wednesday transfer day!!
    Awh honey thank you. Yes going to have to tell work alot earlier now and see if they can put me on alternative duties. Wazza said should take a week off in next couple of weeks to relax. I'll be anxious until 9wks at least as thats when mc in Jan. Hope you are starting to feel a bit better. Big hugs and I'm sure you'll be ok before wednesday. Hook into the beroccas and oranges. I too love this group and feel like we are or have been mates for years lol. Big hugs and hope your donor is also feeling better xx

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (18-04-2016),Gen72  (16-04-2016),MamaKes  (16-04-2016)