Closed Thread
Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - Great news on the 4 eggs hun, hope you start to feel less dopey after a rest. Hope you get an amazing fert result hun. As for the 4 progesterone pessaries I was told about using them up the back passage although I haven't done that myself. Other than that the nurse told me after the pessary inserting a tampon covered in vasaline (so it doesn't soak up the progesterone ). Hope you find something that works for you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (13-04-2016),wishing25  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

@gorgeousgeorge thankyou X So, that's great about the two!!! I'll be doing 2 if I get that lucky! Charlotte held my hand as the nurse, anethetist and scientist were talking to me in the room , gosh she's so nice, I kinda needed that. @Heyside thankyou X yes, fingers crossed I get something to transfer. One day at a time, here. I can't think beyond today. I'm not shoving them up my bum, I'll try the Vaseline on a tampon tomorrow. Gosh that's going to be awkward to do at work lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge thankyou X So, that's great about the two!!! I'll be doing 2 if I get that lucky! Charlotte held my hand as the nurse, anethetist and scientist were talking to me in the room , gosh she's so nice, I kinda needed that. @Heyside thankyou X yes, fingers crossed I get something to transfer. One day at a time, here. I can't think beyond today. I'm not shoving them up my bum, I'll try the Vaseline on a tampon tomorrow. Gosh that's going to be awkward to do at work lol.
    Good work! 4 eggs is amazing! Yes I found Charlotte lovely the way she holds your hand before EPU. I'm doing 4 pessaries a day and thought gosh how am I going to manage that! And have heard about the bum way as well so am trying that and it works! Much easier than trying to lay down for half hour at a time...ain't no one got time for that! Good luck!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-04-2016),Tinachris  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hun, do them up your back passage. It is not painful, you can get right up and no mess on your knickers. Well done as well on your 4 eggies.x
    @heydide thanks lovely. @gorgeousgeorge how did you go today?
    AFM I'm back home now, we got 4 eggs.
    ���������������� �������I'm just resting and not very uncomfortable at all but more dopey than usual ☺️
    Could u tell me how I'm supposed to insert and lay down after 4 progesterones a day? I can't lay down at work! My last DR had me on only 2 per day so one early morning and at bedtime..much easier logistically.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle was cancelled as my lining is too thin at 5.5 so we try again next month. My donor gifted me 25 eggs today all mature and all good looking according to wazza @Tinachris you might have seen her, she is a very beautiful person inside and out. I will keep posting and fingers crossed for everyone. x

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-04-2016),Chyna  (13-04-2016),Gagingi  (14-04-2016),Tinachris  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum 25 eggs!!! OMG. I know she is a donor, so obviously a goid candidate but when you think about it, its no wonder things r so hard for us 'non responders'. There's got to be a golden egg in there somewhere. Thats so sucky that your lining wasnt ready because i can imagine that you would have been really excited to get things underway. Over one hurdle but there's always more in the way! I will pray for your lining (im not religious but i pray a lot lately-just out to the universe in case someones listening :-) ) I wore 2 crucifixes to my transfer today, one was my mums which she gave me and one my nan gave me for my baptism. My mum is crazy religious (sorry that sound a bit offensive- i should say she is devout and a bit fundamentalist-she wasnt happy with me doing ivf at first coz its messing around with gods plan n creating life etc etc..) She's on board now, especially since she's started to realise what a difficult journey this is. Anyway, she told me last week that God had spoken to her and said she was going to get another grand daughter and it would be from me this time. I was tempted to ask her if God sounds like Morgan Freeman (coz i reckon he would lol) but i just said, 'thanks mum'.
    @Keepontryin1313 -11 cycles. I dont know how u do it either. You are a LTIVFWW thats for sure. You must wear your siggie like a badge of honour. Bit like war medals really, they represent a terrible time but prove how brave you are and how strong your spirit is. I will be thinking of you too and thanks for supporting me along my way xox
    I have so many things to remember to sprinkle babydust over, eggs, linings, pessaries up the bum lol.
    Sigh, u girls have really cheered me up since i finally stopped stalking n started posting.
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 13-04-2016 at 18:48.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (13-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes he most definitely would sound like Morgan Freeman, thnaks hun. Good luck with the two on board. I am not religious either but fingers crossed How are your kitty cats going? I hope they are doing good and give you lots of snuggles in your 2WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Maxwellsmum 25 eggs!!! OMG. I know she is a donor, so obviously a goid candidate but when you think about it, its no wonder things r so hard for us 'non responders'. There's got to be a golden egg in there somewhere. Thats so sucky that your lining wasnt ready because i can imagine that you would have been really excited to get things underway. Over one hurdle but there's always more in the way! I will pray for your lining (im not religious but i pray a lot lately-just out to the universe in case someones listening :-) ) I wore 2 crucifixes to my transfer today, one was my mums which she gave me and one my nan gave me for my baptism. My mum is crazy religious (sorry that sound a bit offensive- i should say she is devout and a bit fundamentalist-she wasnt happy with me doing ivf at first coz its messing around with gods plan n creating life etc etc..) She's on board now, especially since she's started to realise what a difficult journey this is. Anyway, she told me last week that God had spoken to her and said she was going to get another grand daughter and it would be from me this time. I was tempted to ask her if God sounds like Morgan Freeman (coz i reckon he would lol) but i just said, 'thanks mum'.
    @keepontrying13 -11 cycles. I dont know how u do it either. You are a LTIVFWW thats for sure. You must wear your siggie like a badge of honour. Bit like war medals really, they represent a terrible time but prove how brave you are and how strong your spirit is. I will be thinking of you too and thanks for supporting me along my way xox
    I have so many things to remember to sprinkle babydust over, eggs, linings, pessaries up the bum lol.
    Sigh, u girls have really cheered me up since i finally stopped stalking n started posting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keepontryin13 xx I'll think about doing it that way. I'm just not sure I can get the whole thing in there 😳 like tmi do you use the applicator too 😳
    Thanks @Maxwellsmum xx yes, I did if she has pretty colored hair? There weren't many girls in there today just her, me and another lady.She came out just after me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes she does have colour in her hair that is my beautiful donor. x
    Thanks @Keepontryin13 xx I'll think about doing it that way. I'm just not sure I can get the whole thing in there ������ like tmi do you use the applicator too ������
    Thanks @Maxwellsmum xx yes, I did if she has pretty colored hair? There weren't many girls in there today just her, me and another lady.She came out just after me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No applicator just use your index finger then wash your hands thoroughly .
    Thanks @Keepontryin13 xx I'll think about doing it that way. I'm just not sure I can get the whole thing in there ������ like tmi do you use the applicator too ������