Closed Thread
Page 86 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @keepontrying13 fingers crossed for good numbers and low drop of numbers in the next 5 days. So transfer will be Saturday x keep us posted. @Heyside good news for you too. I am happy for you, one step forwards in the right direction 👍

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gorgeous George sorry about your pets. That just sucks. Poor babies. It always annoys me when I hear of attacks like that. I hope you reported the dogs to council rangers. Sorry about your low numbers too hopefully you get a couple of decent blasts through to transfer. Keep us posted as well okay.😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keepontryin13 - Thanks hun. Sounds like a good plan to stay a little longer until you've recovered. I am usually the same with high numbers and a big drop off so hopefully this cycle is different for you as it can be devestating.
    @Maxwellsmum - Thanks hun yes definitely a step forward.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (12-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh my goodness I am in shock I was prepared for the worst but our lonely little embie that was tested has come back as normal. I really wasn't expecting that, it feels amazing to have some good news!!!!!!
    Best news @Heyside! Congrats hon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Tinachris - Hope you are feeling much better today lovely, I know you had a lot to think about yesterday. I can understand you not being quite ready for donor eggs just yet at 37, I am not far behind you as I turn 36 this year but have a feeling that conversation will come up soon for us too if we dont get success. Hoping you get good news tomorrow at your scan come on little embies you can do it!
    @Maxwellsmum - Hoping the kitchen sink Wazza has added does the trick for you hun, great news on your donors follicles. Hope you feel much better today too x
    @Keepontryin13 - Sorry to hear you had a hard time at yesterdays appointment too hun. Sounds like as a couple you have dealt with a lot on this ttc journey. I think the world needs educating on the IVF front everyone seems to think its the answer and everyone gets pregnant first attempt. I was speaking to my SIL last week (she thinks we conceived DD through IVF even though she was our ovulation induction baby, dont think she realised there was much in between natural conception and IVF), she was refering to a friend of hers who will be doing IVF, "You know how expensive it can be, it will cost her over 3 Grand" If only that was the case - $40 grand plus (I lost count to be honest) later and still no success. Hope DH is with you now, will be thinking of you tomorrow at EPU hun hope all goes well.
    @MamaKes - Great news that Thursday went well with your donor hun, sounds like a good match for your family. Great news on your scan front too hope things continue so well x
    @Gagingi - I love the way Warren strives to have partners involved at transfer, we had DD with us first time and he said if he had known he would have asked someone to take her he said it was against hospital protocol but with stronger words he said "blow that". Nice way for you to celebrate being PUPO after going for a nice meal x
    Thanks @Heyside so cute that your DD was there for transfer and that in true Warren-style he didn't care about protocol. He's so cool like that.

Thanks for the good luck wishes for the scan. Seems my lining hasn't gone feral (too big) after all and so our Donor's EPU is set for Friday and so next week Wednesday is transfer day... Yippee. Now praying her 18-20 follicles produce some super quality eggs and we can get this show on the road, or at the least some frozens to keep trying with.... Happy days

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Tinachris, Hi lovely, ive just turned 36 too and i only had 4 follies like you. They got 3 eggs today at my retrieval. Cried at reception, cried at the anesthetist, cried at the surgeon, cried when i woke up, cried when they told me i had 3 eggs, ripped my canula out and left before the embryologist came to talk to me because i didnt want to hear encouraging words or bad news. Went and got a coffee (decaf-dont judge me-lol) instead of going to see the nurses at the clinic for post retrieval discussion. Had second thoughts seeing its a 400km round trip so sheepishly turned up to the clinic. Got a lecture from the nurse (who i like the least out of all of them ) "We were worried about you." "Why are you so upset?" Blah, blah, blah. She said the eggs looked 'good'. I retorted, "Oh so you can tell by looking at them that they're gonna fertilise, divide, be chromosomally normal, implant and progess to a live birth?" Then said, "Can i go now?" Needless to say, she was happy to see the back of me. I dont know if you rememver me mention the chicken-feather-babies i got to help cheer me up and give me a reason to get up in the morning? Well, yesterday 2 feral viscious dogs ate through the wire and timber of my $900 chook pen and ripped them to pieces. All my chickens are dead. I used to joke about how when the ivf stuff went ****e, "At least my chickens n cats are all still alive and healthy." Sigh. I had one of those, "God, why hast thou forsaken me?" moments (i dont even believe in god ) I was already depressed and crying since my scan on friday and now this. I thought about telling the receptionist, anesthetist, surgeon, post op nurses and nast nurse from the clinic about this but i figured they already thought i was mental enough as it is without thrm thinking, "she's hysterical about some chooks or something?" Now im waiting for them to ring tomorrow to tell me none have fertilised or get the daily death reports over the next 5 days or transfer something and wait for 2 weeks for more bad news. Worst thing is im on school holidays from work and have no reason to need to try n hold it together and its so sucky to have 2 weeks off and not appreciate it.
    Despite all this, im still hoping we've both got a golden egg in there somewhere, let me know how you go. At least we can do this together.
    Im more upset about my poor little chickens dying a terrifying and painful death and i miss them because they wre real and alive and in my life everyday. Im scared im gonna come home and all my cats will be dead too. I used to tell myself i was being ridiculous when i had thoughts like that but look what happened yesterday.
    Take care my friend xox
    Oh honey, I'm so sorry you had such a shocker of a day. Big hugs. Definately take some time out for you and fingers crossed you get some good news today. Thinking of you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    21 eggs for us today. Good result though hoping for quality over quantity at this stage and good fertilisation in the morning!
    That's fantastic news. Hope you get some good news this morning and becareful on your way home this morning xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone at St Andrews day infusion clinic this morning for intralipids?? I'm there 7.30/1130...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MamaKes - Great news on your lining hun, fingers crossed for your donors EPU now on Friday hoping you get some lovely embies and can move onto a successful transfer.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),MamaKes  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    That's fantastic news. Hope you get some good news this morning and becareful on your way home this morning xx
    Thanks @Chyna great news for us today. All 21 were mature and 16 have fertilised! Will get another update on Thursday but so far so good. We tend to have a few drop off after day 3 but hoping this cycle is different. Home now and heading to bed for an afternoon siesta!!
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 12-04-2016 at 19:13.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016)