Closed Thread
Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Thanks Blinky for your insight it means a lot to hear from someone who's been there (or here, i guess) and Heyside for your kind words.
    I now have 4 follicles this morning. Trigger tonight. EPU Wednesday.
    We walked into this cycle giving it all we had and we have decided to continue and see what happens after egg collection.
    Tina
    Yay for more follies! Good luck for EPU😀

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

Sorry double post
    Last edited by softshellcrab; 11-04-2016 at 12:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey will do. How are you doing?
    Nothing too much going on with me hun, I was suffering constant headaches since AF but I spoke to Warren last week and I have started on some estrogen which has done the trick. I now have a 6 week wait until I cycle again in in the meantime may get my PGD test results back on my single embie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris, Hi lovely, ive just turned 36 too and i only had 4 follies like you. They got 3 eggs today at my retrieval. Cried at reception, cried at the anesthetist, cried at the surgeon, cried when i woke up, cried when they told me i had 3 eggs, ripped my canula out and left before the embryologist came to talk to me because i didnt want to hear encouraging words or bad news. Went and got a coffee (decaf-dont judge me-lol) instead of going to see the nurses at the clinic for post retrieval discussion. Had second thoughts seeing its a 400km round trip so sheepishly turned up to the clinic. Got a lecture from the nurse (who i like the least out of all of them ) "We were worried about you." "Why are you so upset?" Blah, blah, blah. She said the eggs looked 'good'. I retorted, "Oh so you can tell by looking at them that they're gonna fertilise, divide, be chromosomally normal, implant and progess to a live birth?" Then said, "Can i go now?" Needless to say, she was happy to see the back of me. I dont know if you rememver me mention the chicken-feather-babies i got to help cheer me up and give me a reason to get up in the morning? Well, yesterday 2 feral viscious dogs ate through the wire and timber of my $900 chook pen and ripped them to pieces. All my chickens are dead. I used to joke about how when the ivf stuff went ****e, "At least my chickens n cats are all still alive and healthy." Sigh. I had one of those, "God, why hast thou forsaken me?" moments (i dont even believe in god ) I was already depressed and crying since my scan on friday and now this. I thought about telling the receptionist, anesthetist, surgeon, post op nurses and nast nurse from the clinic about this but i figured they already thought i was mental enough as it is without thrm thinking, "she's hysterical about some chooks or something?" Now im waiting for them to ring tomorrow to tell me none have fertilised or get the daily death reports over the next 5 days or transfer something and wait for 2 weeks for more bad news. Worst thing is im on school holidays from work and have no reason to need to try n hold it together and its so sucky to have 2 weeks off and not appreciate it.
    Despite all this, im still hoping we've both got a golden egg in there somewhere, let me know how you go. At least we can do this together.
    Im more upset about my poor little chickens dying a terrifying and painful death and i miss them because they wre real and alive and in my life everyday. Im scared im gonna come home and all my cats will be dead too. I used to tell myself i was being ridiculous when i had thoughts like that but look what happened yesterday.
    Take care my friend xox

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Tinachris, Hi lovely, ive just turned 36 too and i only had 4 follies like you. They got 3 eggs today at my retrieval. Cried at reception, cried at the anesthetist, cried at the surgeon, cried when i woke up, cried when they told me i had 3 eggs, ripped my canula out and left before the embryologist came to talk to me because i didnt want to hear encouraging words or bad news. Went and got a coffee (decaf-dont judge me-lol) instead of going to see the nurses at the clinic for post retrieval discussion. Had second thoughts seeing its a 400km round trip so sheepishly turned up to the clinic. Got a lecture from the nurse (who i like the least out of all of them ) "We were worried about you." "Why are you so upset?" Blah, blah, blah. She said the eggs looked 'good'. I retorted, "Oh so you can tell by looking at them that they're gonna fertilise, divide, be chromosomally normal, implant and progess to a live birth?" Then said, "Can i go now?" Needless to say, she was happy to see the back of me. I dont know if you rememver me mention the chicken-feather-babies i got to help cheer me up and give me a reason to get up in the morning? Well, yesterday 2 feral viscious dogs ate through the wire and timber of my $900 chook pen and ripped them to pieces. All my chickens are dead. I used to joke about how when the ivf stuff went ****e, "At least my chickens n cats are all still alive and healthy." Sigh. I had one of those, "God, why hast thou forsaken me?" moments (i dont even believe in god ) I was already depressed and crying since my scan on friday and now this. I thought about telling the receptionist, anesthetist, surgeon, post op nurses and nast nurse from the clinic about this but i figured they already thought i was mental enough as it is without thrm thinking, "she's hysterical about some chooks or something?" Now im waiting for them to ring tomorrow to tell me none have fertilised or get the daily death reports over the next 5 days or transfer something and wait for 2 weeks for more bad news. Worst thing is im on school holidays from work and have no reason to need to try n hold it together and its so sucky to have 2 weeks off and not appreciate it.
    Despite all this, im still hoping we've both got a golden egg in there somewhere, let me know how you go. At least we can do this together.
    Im more upset about my poor little chickens dying a terrifying and painful death and i miss them because they wre real and alive and in my life everyday. Im scared im gonna come home and all my cats will be dead too. I used to tell myself i was being ridiculous when i had thoughts like that but look what happened yesterday.
    Take care my friend xox
    Oh, darlin what a frucked up day
    I'm so, so sorry to hear about your beautiful chickens. That is just devastating. I love chooks and all animals actually, and have my own dogs here, and know how much they make me feel loved and give me company especially when I'm here at home alone and when I'm at my lowest.
    I hate that you had such a rubbish time at EPU today. It's so ridiculous how emotionally frucked up this whole thing is. Loosing your chooks doesn't help!!!! Yes, we are in the same boat together. I don't know what else to say. I haven't got much left myself in the way of rainbows lol It's now fingers crossed and hope and pray (no, I don't believe in god either) that you get a golden egg out of this. I hope when you get home your cats are there waiting for you xoxo drive safe and lots of hugs xox Tina

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @gorgeousgeorge so sorry to read about your awful day and the news of your chucks too. It doesn't sound like the nurses were very caring towards your situation. Really hoping you get some suprising news of your embies this week. Take some time out for yourself over the next few days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness I am in shock I was prepared for the worst but our lonely little embie that was tested has come back as normal. I really wasn't expecting that, it feels amazing to have some good news!!!!!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),Gagingi  (12-04-2016),MamaKes  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016),wishing25  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeysideWell thats fantastic!. Its about time that something went well!!! Good. Now i too have something to be happy about. (I have stopped crying now.) Im very happy for you, i guess thats the best outcome at this stage. When r u planning to transfer it?
    And thank you for the commiserations on my poor little chooks.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),Heyside  (11-04-2016),MamaKes  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Good luck today honey, thinking of you xx
    21 eggs for us today. Good result though hoping for quality over quantity at this stage and good fertilisation in the morning!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),Gagingi  (12-04-2016),Heyside  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge - Thanks hun, yes its a good outcome at this stage and one we didn't expect. We will still wait until Warren returns at the end of May and do a fresh cycle to give me a better lining this way we may get some back up embryos too. Hoping you are feeling much better now hun, take time for yourself and know you can vent here if needed.
    @Keepontryin13 - Fabulous news on the 21 eggs hun, hoping they are of great quality and you get good fert results. How are you feeling?