Closed Thread
Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Chyna How are you going Luv?? When 's your scan with Wazza????

and prayers being sent for all the other Lovelies here Cycling or in their 2WTortures etc. Hoping for a tsunami of BFFP's around here in the next couple of months!!!!
    Hey honey, I'm going well thanks. Very exhausted throughout the day which is killing me at work but all good. Have my 1st scan on Friday. Will be 7w5d so hopefully will be able to see something. I'm so excited. How are you doing?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-04-2016),Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hey honey, I'm going well thanks. Very exhausted throughout the day which is killing me at work but all good. Have my 1st scan on Friday. Will be 7w5d so hopefully will be able to see something. I'm so excited. How are you doing?
    Yep....you'll be able to see bubba without a shadow of a doubt Luv!! How bloody exciting!!!😊 The tiredness early on makes you feel like you've been run over by a bus sometimes. Lots of "Nanna Naps" when you canxo

I'm good Luv. Getting there slowly but surely😊 I'll be keeping my eye out for your update!!!😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Thanks @Heyside and @Chyna I'm still abit teary this arvo. I think we'll see what Monday's scan brings with the twos growth and go from there. I think I'll ask about intralipid Support and how that might work with qfg and the cheap clinic. I don't feel ready to say I'm finished with my own eggs at 37. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel differently but right now after hours of letting this all sink in its where im at. Anyway, thankyou for your kind words of support and advice I would be totally lost without you guys xo
    Tinachris have been thinking of you over the weekend and wanted to offer you a slightly different perspective to those suggesting the cheap clinic.

Three year ago when I was 37 after our 6th unsuccessful attempt with OE (14 eggs at pick up, none to Tx) despite being in wazzas kitchen sink protocol, we too were faced with hearing the same things from Wazza.
    Cheap clinic or DE. It was hard to hear and contemplate.
    However after a night of pizza, wine and contemplation I realised that what I wanted most was to see my husband become a father. (I had actually resigned myself prior that motherhood was probably not something I would get because of my endo dx)
    For me it didn't matter how that happened. I also knew if we adopted we would have absolutely no control over things like genetics/appearance etc but would love that child just the same regardless. Once that 'lightbulb' went in my head I realised overseas DE wasn't such an out there consideration.
    (Overseas was our preference after looking at all the options as I do not have any female relatives or friends that could help)

Warren was also a great reassurance that he would assist wherever he could. And he did that and more.

Once the decision was made it pretty much snowballed and everything happened very quickly.
    We were cycling again within three months. Unfortunately that first cycle didn't give us our longed for BFP but we were reminded by Wazza that our issues were big but with the right donor these could be overcome.

We then took stock and did a repeat cycle with a new donor 9 months later. This cycle turned out to be 'the one'. So much so that we are now sitting here with 6 month old twins who are our world.

I don't want to lie and say it wasn't still was a hard slog. There were times where we wondered if we were crazy. Times where I grieved the loss of my using eggs but once those babies were here, they were and are 100% ours.

It's also ironic that I regularly get told how much one or both of the babies are like me or one of my family. So clearly epigenetics is a real thing.

I'm telling you this not to convince you to go down the DE route, only you can decide if you are ready for that. But I think it's important to know what the options are and to give you hope in those options.

Sending big hugs to you today and wishing you a great outcome for your scan today. I truly do hope you get to use your own eggs but know the world won't end if you don't xx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-04-2016),Chyna  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Blinky for your insight it means a lot to hear from someone who's been there (or here, i guess) and Heyside for your kind words.
    I now have 4 follicles this morning. Trigger tonight. EPU Wednesday.
    We walked into this cycle giving it all we had and we have decided to continue and see what happens after egg collection.
    Tina

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (11-04-2016),Chyna  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Good luck for Friday not long now, keep us updated x
    @Tinachris - That's great news you now have 4 follies hun, I think you are doing the right thing seeing what happens with this cycle first. So what's the plan do you have a date for EPU?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- I'm on my fourth back to back FET cycle with Warren and just wanted to add that even though I'm not very active posting here- I really appreciate all of your posts and find it so incredibly useful, informative and reassuring hearing what everyone else is going through and knowing that there are others in similar situations. I've been checking in with the feed a lot more over the last two cycles and found it helps with the emotional stress of it all a lot. Big hugs to you all xx

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (11-04-2016),Chyna  (12-04-2016),Heyside  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thinking of you for your Friday scan!! 👶😘

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - Good luck for Friday not long now, keep us updated x
    @Tinachris - That's great news you now have 4 follies hun, I think you are doing the right thing seeing what happens with this cycle first. So what's the plan do you have a date for EPU?
    Thanks honey will do. How are you doing?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Blinky for your insight it means a lot to hear from someone who's been there (or here, i guess) and Heyside for your kind words.
    We walked into this cycle giving it all we had and we have decided to continue and see what happens after egg collection.
    Tina
    That's awesome news honey. Congrats and how exciting, 1st step done... now the rest. Thank you will keep you all updated. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tina
    Yay for more follies! Good luck for EPU😀