Closed Thread
Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well last night was certainly rough. I spent a bit of it throwing up and feeling very unwell. Either the new meds causing an ajustment issue or I caught a bug.. Feeling better now so will see how today goes. It gets a bit scary when your're on that much medication that you just can't even narrow it down. But I did add in some new ones yesterday. OMG what we put ourselves and our bodies through & I just keep thinking when will it ever end 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Well last night was certainly rough. I spent a bit of it throwing up and feeling very unwell. Either the new meds causing an ajustment issue or I caught a bug.. Feeling better now so will see how today goes. It gets a bit scary when your're on that much medication that you just can't even narrow it down. But I did add in some new ones yesterday. OMG what we put ourselves and our bodies through & I just keep thinking when will it ever end
    Honey I hope your feeling better this morning. People don't realise what we put our bodies through to do this. Big hugs and good luck for Monday xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 1 and a half boxes of crinone that I would like to get rid off if anyone needs some as I no longer need them. There is one full box of 15 and another with 8 left. Expiration 11/2017 . PM me for further information..
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 10-04-2016 at 17:57.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Not sure if this is allowed but I have 1 and a half boxes of crinone that I would like to sell cheaply if anyone needs some as I no longer use it. There is one full box of 15 and another with 8 left. Expired 11/2017 $100 pus postage from Townsville NTH QLD. PM me.
    Won't you need it for post transfer lovely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im having intralapids tomorrow at EPU. I know at transfer your hooked up to a drip, is it the same at EPU or a different process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Im having intralapids tomorrow at EPU. I know at transfer your hooked up to a drip, is it the same at EPU or a different process?
    Same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    Same
    Thanks lovely.....long day then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope he always has me on 400mg x 3 presseries daily & I have stacks of them too. I am a walking pharmacy. The crinone is from my stim cycle last April Keepontrying13 and Velvet16 have fun doing intrapillards no advice, never done them do know they take 4 plus hours
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Won't you need it for post transfer lovely?
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 10-04-2016 at 18:06. Reason: added tags

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - Hope you are feeling much better today lovely, I know you had a lot to think about yesterday. I can understand you not being quite ready for donor eggs just yet at 37, I am not far behind you as I turn 36 this year but have a feeling that conversation will come up soon for us too if we dont get success. Hoping you get good news tomorrow at your scan come on little embies you can do it!
    @Maxwellsmum - Hoping the kitchen sink Wazza has added does the trick for you hun, great news on your donors follicles. Hope you feel much better today too x
    @Keepontryin13 - Sorry to hear you had a hard time at yesterdays appointment too hun. Sounds like as a couple you have dealt with a lot on this ttc journey. I think the world needs educating on the IVF front everyone seems to think its the answer and everyone gets pregnant first attempt. I was speaking to my SIL last week (she thinks we conceived DD through IVF even though she was our ovulation induction baby, dont think she realised there was much in between natural conception and IVF), she was refering to a friend of hers who will be doing IVF, "You know how expensive it can be, it will cost her over 3 Grand" If only that was the case - $40 grand plus (I lost count to be honest) later and still no success. Hope DH is with you now, will be thinking of you tomorrow at EPU hun hope all goes well.
    @MamaKes - Great news that Thursday went well with your donor hun, sounds like a good match for your family. Great news on your scan front too hope things continue so well x
    @Gagingi - I love the way Warren strives to have partners involved at transfer, we had DD with us first time and he said if he had known he would have asked someone to take her he said it was against hospital protocol but with stronger words he said "blow that". Nice way for you to celebrate being PUPO after going for a nice meal x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (11-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (10-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    excellent news on the scan front @mazwellsmum. 20 follies is a great number! I would consider donor sperm/egg for sure but DH is adamant we can fall pregnant ourselves. For me.... I'm tired. It's been such a long 4-5 years and my body in particular the end of last year has had enough. I never thought I would be the girl that has done 11+cycles. Just goes to show it doesn't work for everyone quickly.

I'm still in Brisbane (the nasty place as I like to call it). DH is joint me tomorrow arvo. Late EPU time means we have to stay Monday night as well which sucks but hopefully will be all worth it. When do you think EPU will be for your donor?

Hopefully a successful week coming up for a few of us!
    Good luck today honey, thinking of you xx