Closed Thread
Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Inifinity888 you are going to love him. He is very upfront and honest and has a fantastic sense of humour. You will be laughing the minute you step in his room. Good luck.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (05-02-2016),infinity888  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with it all @infinity888 as the other girls have said you will love him, and I practically started straight away too.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-02-2016),Gagingi  (05-02-2016),infinity888  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @infinity888 my first apt with Warren was 2 and a half hours... and having already been doing IVF for 12mths with 8 cycles prior to Warren I thought we had heard nearly everything. By the time we left my mine and my DP's heads were spinning..we had headaches starting. Warren parting words were, go home and have a drink. DP replied with 'mate we aren't going to make it home, we headed to the bar next door!'.... which we did, then went home and got a little sloshed

I also had been on elevit...I changed over to the 'Warren concoction' but was only on that for bout 8wks before I did my fresh cycle with Warren. We prepared for an FET for Oct with my sisters donor egg but it didn't survive the thaw so we then did one last fresh OE cycle in Nov/Dec.

Even write down what you want to ask... and nothing is too silly or small a detail to ask.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-02-2016),Gagingi  (05-02-2016),infinity888  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our first cycle with him we just started straight away but in retrospect I think we should have waited a few months while on his supplements plus dhea. Our second cycle with him was much better and got our bfp (our 6th cycle overall, previously with another FS).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (05-02-2016),infinity888  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for your replys. Yes i have done 7 cycles already😡 1st and only bfp ending in miscarriage on dec 21 2015. Ive had 3 different clinics in 18months. Tbh i was done after last cycle however as you all know you need to know you have tried it all before you walk away so here i am. My old fs haven't really ever told me anything except its my age and a numbers game. I dont really know egg quality etc. We always get at least 80% to 100% fertilisation as dh is 34 with to date no issues so i have this in my favour but it will be an interesting visit i might actually get the real results of my last 7 cycles. At 2/3 clinics i felt like a number. My last clinic were lovely but cheap and limited in their ability to step it up. Heres hoping he doesn't say give up. Fx
    Also waiting is hard but may be for the best so i get the full benefits of his meds. Im sure he will tell me. Thanks ladies.😀
    Last edited by infinity888; 05-02-2016 at 12:20.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-02-2016),Gagingi  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well @infinity888 I can say you will get an honest answer from Warren. He was pretty frank with us and told us to not do another cycle with my sisters eggs as hers were worse than mine, even though she is 6yrs younger than me. He also told us to give up using my eggs also and that my other 2 FS should have probably been a little more frank. He is very open to getting you to 'go OS for a donor'. He is also now involved with the Known Egg Donors which travel to Australia... so far they have been pretty good There are 3 of us on this thread that are Warren's patients that are doing a cycle with the KED in March/April.

Just keep in mind that even if you don't hear what you want to hear, it isn't the end of the road and there are other options. It may take you a little while to get your head around using DE, but there are other options.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-02-2016),Gagingi  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have just spoke to Warrens receptionist and found her very helpful, I am waiting for af and know its going to come over the weekend so was unsure what to do in regards my cd2 scan, luckily there was a free appointment first thing on Monday so I have been booked in for that and if it doesn't turn up I can reschedule. Looks like I better get use to the early rising again to get down to Brisbane from the coast!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @Heyside - we're about 15 minutes at that time of day from the city and find it bad enough! We'll be there Monday too! Hopefully our final scan (#3) for this cycle, but knowing Warren he might chuck in a bonus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Did anyone get really bad lower back pain on all the oestrogen, progesterone etc after a transfer? I have my last pregnal booster tomorrow before I go for my blood test next Saturday.... But I just thought I would ask. I'm not generally one to whinge, but it's pretty bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Heyside I'll be there again on Monday morning also...AF is really late for me, so they've asked me to come in for BT to see what's going on. At 40days, never been longer than 35 except when pregnant. It will sh1t me if this throws things out for my donor cycle..shouldn't though, its not until March/April.