Closed Thread
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Woohoo 😝I'm possibly starting stims depending on my bloods from this morning 😬😅
    How'd you go with your bloods hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Girls, theres so much content on this thread I wonder if anyone knows approx date/page/thread where convo was had around splitting injections between morning and evening that Wazza prescribes? Id love to know more....thank you
    Can't remember but i know my fsh was split 225 in and 225 in pm. Like BlondeinBrisvegas mentioned no real time fram just am and pm.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    How'd you go with your bloods hun?
    They were happy with them so I started stimming today. Good to get going again. How are you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Yes we did, it was relaxing we gardened and went for a huge walk/swim at the beach with my fur babies. Hope you had a lovely week end too x I started my clexane needles last night the first one is always so easy but after a few weeks ouch. On the up side I did my last syranel sniff last night so I guess you could say it was a bit of a win/lose situation. Good bye syranel and hello clexane.
    Woohoo that's great re syranel and oh dear good luck with clexane. Have discovered if you hold as more of an angle it goes in easier.
    Last edited by Chyna; 06-04-2016 at 04:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    I guess PCOS would present differently in all of us? Plus I have endo/Aden, so maybe they change things? I think with me it was also age-related (I'm almost 43).
    Gagingi are you back at St Andrews again soon for infusions. I'm trying to book in for next Monday or Tuesday and wondering if you're going to be there too on the same day? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - Good to hear you have the go ahead to get started again hun, good luck with it hope this is your cycle.

AFM - Seems our wait to get started is going to be a long one, as I have to be on the progesterone for so long I wont get a cycle in before Warren goes away at the end of the month so I have to wait until he returns at the end of May. I start estrogen tonight though as I have been experiencing bad headaches, my estrogen level must be low.
    Last edited by Heyside; 05-04-2016 at 15:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks. I just woke up from a sleep, must of needed it! It's all going well. Had some issues drawing up and mixing the Luveris - the big mixing needle gives me the heebie geebies so hubs mixed it up. The injection really hurt too! I just iced it after wards. No headaches with the nitrodur yet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside thanks. I just woke up from a sleep, must of needed it! It's all going well. Had some issues drawing up and mixing the Luveris - the big mixing needle gives me the heebie geebies so hubs mixed it up. The injection really hurt too! I just iced it after wards. No headaches with the nitrodur yet.
    Great that you don't have a headache hun I was very lucky too! Yes the big mixing needle does look scary lol, there is no way you would forget to change that needle is there!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yeah I just don't like the look of it and then I start thinking of veins and then I was sweating everywhere and had the vial full of air so it wouldn't suck up. So I kept trying and my hands got sweatier and then it started to froth! It's the simplest thing to do but I struggled like a big sook! Hopefully I'll get over it tonight.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find Luveris the most difficult to mix and draw up. Just take it slowly. Lucky you are escaping be nitrodur headaches though!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (06-04-2016)